Avalon Organics Botanicals Moisturizing Cream Shave in Lavender

No Image

Not tested on animals

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I love this shave cream!

Other creams I have used irritated my skin, leave it feeling dry, and have a horrible fake-smelling fruity scent to them.

It doesn't irritate the areas of my skin where I have tattoos, and a little goes a long way, because it is non-foaming.
I also love the beautiful, light Lavendar fragrance.

I love the product and I love the results. It moisturizes your legs as you shave, so you don't have to apply cream afterwards if you don't want to.

**(The price is a little on the high side for a shaving cream, BUT since it lasts a long time, and is far superior to shave creams that I've used in the past PLUS organic too, it's understandable that it would cost more to manufacture.)

And it's so worth it :)

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

The story I buy this at only has one scent available, the Lavender, which is good, but if they offered other scents I would try those as well.

This is exactly what the title implies, a 'cream shave'. That means, no big foamy, lathering product. It's a lot like shaving your legs with hair conditioner if you've ever tried that. In my opinion it allows for a much closer shave. This product works very well, and because it's organic it doesn't contain any harmfull ingredients. Definitely a keeper, and my husband loves it as well.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Wow! Great product, I have noticed a significant reduction in the amount of times per week I have to shave now that I've started using this, and I've been shaving every day for as long as I can remember. I don't know what it is exactly that has caused this, but I'm guessing that it allows me to shave closer and more smoothly than with just body wash or even the shaving cream I was using before. This is very moisturizing, my legs don't itch as soon as I get out of the tub and dry off. The scent is alright, it's a pretty natural version of lavendar that's not overwhelming at all. I'll keep buying this and try the other scents as long as they make these.

Popular Body Skincare Products