no images

price range

Reviews

Dec/18/2012

LOVE this!!!

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (23 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBrown, Kinky, Coarse

EyesBrown

Dec/01/2012

This candle smells so yummy, and very appropriate for fall. It is a strong cinnamon spice scent with a hint of pumpkin and apple cider. I normally am not a big fan of anything apple scented but this is subtle and rounds out the scent nicely. The candle itself has very good scent throw - now that I've burned mine all the way I can still smell the remnants of the candle sitting next to me :) …Read more

About reviewer (591 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

Dec/06/2010

I fell in love with the scent of this candle! Just the name Pumpkin Spice got my attention. They are inexpensive but you don't sacrifice quality. Within minutes the smell is so amazing just like the name. Perfect for fall. Highly recommend these.

About reviewer (137 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

EyesBrown

Nov/03/2010

Amazing scented candle for autumn!! I can't wait to get home and light this candle it smells so GOOD!! Super inexpensive, too. Try one!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (197 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

Nov/01/2010

This is the perfect holiday candle. You can smell it all over the house, but it is not overpowering. Also, you can't beat the price.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

Nov/01/2010

Love it!!! 5 bucks for candle that immediately scents the room. Black Cherry is wonderful too. I'm probably breathing in all kinds of bad stuff but at least it smells good and I didn't have to spend $24.99 for a little whiff.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

Oct/19/2010

Fall is my favorite season for candles. This smells AMAZING! This scent lingers in my apartment well after I blow out the candle. It smells JUST like pumpkin spice and not strong of perfume. I just wish it was 3 wicks instead of 1...because it burns sort of to the side and unevenly. That won't stop me from repurchasing though because it smells like a pumpkin pie coming out of the oven. Yum :)

About reviewer (349 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

fromselmf

Nov/20/2006

Bought this because of the reviews here. Glad I did. I have been disappointed with other Mainstays freestanding candles. The scent seemed to be in the colored casing only, and was only noticable on the first burning. But the jar candle has a lasting scent that fills my entire place even after muliple uses. I will probably buy the pumpkin again, but will try different ones also!

About reviewer (111 reviews)

SkinCombination, Other

HairBlond

Nov/02/2006

Holy moly this thing has some serious throw, almost too strong. I spent a whopping 4 bucks for the jar and love it, will be stocking up. I also really like the Mulled Cider for fall. Keep the wick trimmed and shouldn't have a problem with smoking, so far no tunneling either. Great deal.

About reviewer (167 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair

HairBrown

fromgchay

Oct/26/2006

Although I am a candle snob, I am also a shopoholic. So even though I didn't need or even want any new candles I found myself sniffing the various selections at Walmart. Pumpking Spice smelled so good and was so cheap that I brought it home and have burned it pretty much every day, all day since purchase. It is a wonderful warm fall scent that competes with the best of my Yankee & Tyler …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age36-43