no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

13 years ago

I got this lip gloss in Pink, and I must say that it's very good. It needs a little working and tweaking with a Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Lip Gloss (preferably in Piece of Cake or Cupquake) to get it right on my face, but when it works out, it looks really good. Sometimes I pair it with BonneBell Liplites in Cream Pop, maybe a Miracle Juicy Tube, it all depends on how I feel. As long as I put on a dark pink or a creamy pink shade, it works out. Any other colours, I look quite ghastly. Good job, Jordana! :)

About reviewer (5 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination

HairBlack

EyesBlack

13 years ago

My HG!!! I got this in peach sand and it's better than any other lipgloss I have used.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

3.0

14 years ago

A good (not great) gloss. They do have a smell (kindof fruity mixed w/something else that's not so pleasant). I have four.Honey, Heather, Goddess and Bahama Bronze. Honey is clear but looks like a golden yellow in the tube. Goddess is a pretty brozy/brown color that women of color would like since it's pigmented. Heather is a funny color.It looks metallic purple in the package. Bahmama Bronze is a dark red metallic I like it but I have to blend. They are not sticky and feel smooth.

About reviewer (251 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Dark, Warm

HairBlack, Relaxed, Coarse

15 years ago

I tried this lip gloss in Honey about five years ago and have been using it ever since. The scent is not so great however, the shine this lip gloss produces is immaculate! In my opinion this would best compliment olive/tanned/caramel/brown/etc. skin tones. The golden specks are very subtle yet create a marvelous "Glow" on your lips. I cannot tell you how many times i have been complimented while wearing this gloss. The staying power is weak but for $1, its a no- brainer. Remember to stock up whenever you see it because often times I have trouble finding it. The bad things about this product are that if you have long hair, it may stick onto your lips and drag over your cheeks. The packaging is awful, no safty seal, but if your alive in today's world you're at risk anyway. The last is that you do have to apply A LOT to get the glow I am talking about but hey, it's worth it if you want gorgeous lips. HIGHLy Recommend

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinOily

16 years ago

Another product from Jordana that I love! This lipgloss is great, at least for me, because is definitely non-sticky, the formula is kinda thin, like a liquid lipstick, but very shiny and moisty. I can't say it's long lasting, because it's a lipgloss, you know what I mean, all lipglosses tend to wear off very quickly on me, and this one can last about 1 hour at most, not bad at all, I don't mind reapplying. By the way, the smell is so yummy! It's like sweet vanilla, heavenly. I have 6 colors and plan on getting more, you can't beat the price! (USD $2 each). Very nice product for what you pay!

About reviewer (274 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Fair, Warm

HairRed, Wavy, Medium

1.0

16 years ago

I got this in Honey, which looked like a clear gloss with golden shimmer; however, it simply looks clear on, which pissed me off, LOL. Um, the worst thing about this gloss is that God awful smell! I can't really describe it, but it reminds me of mildew.

About reviewer (233 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Curly, Fine

EyesBlue

16 years ago

I got one for a buck. It's true that some of the sheer lipglosses taste and smell disgusting, but the ones I like are really ... worthy of liking! I got one in African Violet which is a hazy purple/blue. It looks awesome in the tube and just applied, but then it fades into a pinkish color with a purple tint. I wasn't disappointed though -- both colors are amazing! If you're careful enough, the color can last through a meal.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

1.0

17 years ago

We don't have Jordana products in the city where I live so I was excited to try something of theirs when I was in St Louis recently for the weekend. I bought Jordana lip gloss in Honey. This lipgloss has an okay scent and shine to it but absolutely no staying power. It lasts about a minute and a half on my lips and therefore would not be a product I would ever purchase again.

About reviewer (821 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Curly, Fine

EyesBlue

17 years ago

I have the Clear lipgloss and I LOVE it! It smells sooooooooo yummy, just like vanilla cake batter. It makes my lips look so shiny and it moisturizes well. Best of all, it's dirt cheap!! It's only $1 at my local dollar store. They don't get it in stock very often but whenever I see it there I make sure to stock up!

About reviewer (3778 reviews)

SkinDry, Other

EyesHazel

18 years ago

WHOA! $1.99 for a HUGE tube of gloss!! OH MY! I got Cotton Candy which is a irridecent baby pink, very beautiful in the tube.. but unfortunately didnt work with my coloring. I also bought the clear gloss which smells like vanilla sugar! These glosses are SO SMOOOOOOOOTH, NOT sticky at all! Amazing find in the drug store for under $2!!! Weeeeeeeeeeeee *Happy Dance..* ;)

About reviewer (393 reviews)

SkinCombination