Prestige Eye Shadow- Champagne

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

I love this shade! I'd never tried prestige until reading reviews and since I found them on eBay for less that 2 each, I gave them a shot. I bought champagne and glitz, champage definitely being my favourite. It's a gorgeous goldy-coppperish colour that compliments my blue eyes perfectly. The staying power is very good even without primer, and glides on smoothly. For the price these eyeshadows are fantastic. Worth a try at least for that price.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

i agree with the other reviewers, as this color is not the typical "champagne" color, but rather a dusty shimmer of red-brown/copper-rose-ish. i like to wear this with simple brown eyeliner for a very naturally pretty, everyday look, but this layers good as well for a more eye popping dramatic look. really love the color though, since it blends so good with my pale asian skin, yet isnt "invisible" either.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a gorgeous, peachy beige, everyday kind of eyeshadow (although I have way too much eye mu to actually wear any e/s everyday). It is shimmery, but not too over the top. It's really finely milled, and easily buildable. I find when I put on a little more its orange tones seem to show up more, but I don't know if that's just me (asian, NC25)

Interesting light copper color - definitely not 'champagne' in the golden beige shimmer sense. It's a shimmery light copper, I imagine it would look great with blue eyes. OK on my brown eyes but nothing special.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I just purchased this shadow a few days ago and it's the perfect shade that I've been looking for!! This color is a peachy, light-goldish color with lots of shimmer. I've tried searching for something like this at the Mac counter numerous times over the maybe last year or so but never found one I really liked. Theirs was always just too pink or too gold. This shade is the perfect blend and is great for everyday use for all over the lid because it's shimmery but pretty subtle. Very classy in my opinion. Looks especially gorgeous with a cream base shadow underneath, I would recommend Mac Paints because they make your eye makeup last all day and everything just stands out a bit more. Overall, great shade. I've put up a **pic** of this particular eye shadow so that people buying this product online have some idea of what the shade will look like. ;)

continued >>

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Love this color! I usually wear it with silver and it looks super great! It's good if you don't have much money to spend on eyeshadow and deff. worth the price!! Great color and I love the sparles it has.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This is an amazing peach/gold/bronze color, not really a muted champange at all. The texture and pigment are quite rich, so it blends easily. As soon as this runs out I will be buying this again, highly recomended!

What a beautiful gold color! It was so easy to blend it with other colors, and it sparkles beautifully. This has to be one of my favorite drugstore brands.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

really wanted to like this color... but it tends to make me look tired. i don't really like the way it spreads, but it is very pigmented. is a metallic light bronze/champagne with fine shimmer. btw i have warm coloring.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

dirt cheap, doesn't wear off, no creasing, and blends in perfectly. Champagne is the perfect name for this color because that's what it reminds me of. This is a shimmery chanpagne color (kind of a perfect balance between gold and silver). I'm a DDD so it looks so natural when I put it on. I always get compliments on it. I purchased this color for the forst time about 5 or 6 years ago when they came in the circular black pots. The newer version of it seems to work even better. And just to think some folks pay top dollar for eyeshadows in this same color. Prestige eyeshadows are my best kept secret. And they have such a wide variety of colors. Only $3.99 at walgreens and one pot should last you for 1 year.