4.2

price range

Reviews

1.0

8 years ago

I bought a sample of this off ebay so I can't really say what the packaging is like. I do know however that this is not for me. Even tho I love Stella, this Stella in Two is very harsh on me. It is strong floral and alcohol. There is no soft powdery scent on me. I will not purchase a full size bottle.

About reviewer (144 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrown

8 years ago

This is my favourite scent for every day wear. I will be re-purchasing my third bottle. I chose the Peony In Two scent after several trips to Boots' perfume counters, what attracted me to this scent in particular was the lack of "copying" from more "fashionable" scents at the time. This was the stand-out one from many. The flat, square bottle was easy to carry in my bag as it was to store on my bathroom shelf. The design with the spray and lid on the corner is very modern and easy to use. I loved the slight sweetness of peony, with the slight powdery and musky nose, without smelling too "prim". I liked the quiet of complexity in this fragrance. This is a great choice because it doesn't "wear" me. This is pretty expensive but I love it.

About reviewer (22 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

9 years ago

This is a soapy scent on me. When I first purchased and sprayed it at home and walked around with it on I kept asking myself I've smelled this before. Well I figured it out it smells like that perfume called Candies from the 90's. Yes posh wealth Stella McCartney made a replica of Candies. Well after I finish this bottle I'll just go to ebay and buy a cheaper bottle of Candies.

About reviewer (138 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Dark, Cool

HairBrunette, Relaxed, Coarse

9 years ago

I have never used up a full size bottle of perfume before this one, I'm on a 3rd bottle and still very much in love with how it smells on me, it has become my "signature" scent. It lasts quite long on me and the scents get better throughout the day. I would describe it as a strong floral that gradually dries down to a sensually soft musk. It's truly unique as there is nothing like it on the market, men also love this scent as well, I will keep purchasing this as long as i can find it.

About reviewer (40 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

from

9 years ago

I was given this as a gift and instantly fell in love with it, though I'd never have tried it myself. The smell is so rich and sensual, exotic, but soft, not overbearing, never harsh or too heady. It's one of those fragrances that whispers to those you let close rather than shouts to passers by. It's discontinued now, but still available on ebay, amazon etc. I love the fact that it's so small and solid, so it's transportable. The only down side is that I use it up pretty quickly, and I don't like digging to get the last bits out at the end. Even this doesn't put me off, I love this fragrance too much.

About reviewer (193 reviews)

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

9 years ago

Love love this! Great Spring/Summer fragrance. Smells unique, florally (in a good way), not too harsh or too light and lasting power is fantastic. Very 'pretty' scent and something about this feels so classy and sophisticated.

About reviewer (31 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

3.0
from

10 years ago

I was in 'two' minds about buying this. I was more into citrusy fragrances but few have any lasting power. I never really bothered or considered Stella in two since it came out, mainly due to my experience with the original Stella which gave me a headache. I'm now leaning towards more spicy but modern fragrances. Anyhow, I ended up getting the Xmas set for a good price. When I first sprayed this I couldn't really smell anything at all (I was going to return it, as I thought it may be off as the tester smelled different), then 10 seconds later I started to get the top notes, the peony and rose notes which are very fresh in the beginning and then later the amber patchouli dry down, similar to NR For Her. I like amber fragrances, especially Prada L'ambree, which is one of my favourites but alas has very little staying power on me, the Stella isn't really any better, bearing in mind its an EDT. I tried the amber solid perfume, which you can purcahse separtely and could hardly smell it on my skin! Considering the price I'm not sure if I would re-purchase once this bottle finishes. In it's favour it didn't make me sneeze even after 5 sprays - however that may have been because I couldn't smell it initially and I really like the packaging, it's unique/different and easy to carry in your bag.

About reviewer (148 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Other, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Coarse

10 years ago

I have got it in Peony. It is a pretty scent. Not too sweet, not too strong. Fresh but not sour. I am not sure if it is really very unique, though. I bought it without smelling and as soon as I sprayed it onto myself it reminded me of Narciso Rodriguez For Her ( I have had it in edt for about three years and could not use it up). Stella In Peony is maybe a little lighter and a bit more summery but to my nose it is very similar to NR.

About reviewer (44 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal

HairBrown

EyesHazel

10 years ago

This perfume is just something! I love it sooo much! Im a makeup/perfume junkie, and Im always in search for the perfect thing, but honestly this one is my top marks!!! Im going to buy it again in a few weeks because Im running out my 8th(!!!!) bottle!! it's just so classy, feminine and pure, i feel like Audrey Hepburn when I wearing it! P.S Men loooove it as well!!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

10 years ago

My signature perfume I absolutely love this fragrance with its blend of delicate floral Peony is beautiful. I always receive compliments and instant recognisation of "You are wearing Stella McCartney arnt you?" I received the gift set with the body lotion and I like to rub that into my neck area on occasions to make it last longer, just like the solid which I also love. The packaging was always another reason why I bought it, so pretty and pink! I love all the Stella McCartney perfume but this one is definitely my favorite. - KK. =^_^= .v.

About reviewer (18 reviews)

Age19-24