Maybelline Moisture Extreme - Nude Blush ] [DISCONTINUED]

Maybelline Moisture Extreme - Nude Blush ] [DISCONTINUED]
(Mostly) drug store lippiesMoisture Extreme - Nude Blush ] [DISCONTINUED]

4.3

Allantoin 0.6%, Octinoxate 7.5% Octyldodecanol, Polyethylene, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Squalane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Ozokerite, Microcrystalline Wax, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica, Tocopheryl Acetate, Peg-5 Rapeseed Sterol, Disteardimonium Hextorite, Alumina, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Fragrance, Synthetic Flurophlogopite, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Propylene Carbonate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Tin Oxide, Acrylates, Copolymer, Silica, Dimethyl Silylate, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Dimethicone, Atelocollagen. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Red 7, Yellow 6 Lake, Red 28 Lake, Red 7 Lake, Red 36, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 1 Lake, Carmine.

on 5/19/2011 7:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

nude blush is a caramel nude lipstick that i can still find at my drugsore! It was on sale! It is really moisturizing,creamy,sheer,velvety texture.really nice with my cameo lip pencil! Last long,even if it's sheer.perfect for smokey eyes in grey,black,brown!love it!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Lovely nude colour, pink caramel, The formulation leaves lots to be desired. Lasts under half an hour for me. Smells like watermelon candy which can be a good thing. It's moisturizing, but it doesn't last. More like a balm or gloss stick than a lipstick, but I probably would've still given it a bad review as a lip balm as it's too slick to last.

on 4/1/2011 10:19:00 PM

My HG natural nude, sadly discontinued. :( This was a medium brown pink that was the perfect MLBB shade, with the added perk of being moisturizing and having SPF15.

This is a great natural shade if anyone can still find it, but now I will be on a lookout for a new moisturizing nude lipstick.

on 8/2/2010 6:01:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Perfect medium nude lipstick shade for my pigmented lips. The formula is incredible, it feels better than a lipbalm but is still very pigmented. I just love this lipstick, I plan to buy many backups because I use this almost everyday. It goes with everything and is perfect for an easy, polished look with minimum fuss. I thought I loved the Peach Colada shade in this line but Nude Blush is even better!

on 7/17/2010 10:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

BEST nude lipstick I have ever seen or worn! Nude Blush is a perfect, pinkish nude. Too bad it's been discontinued, which is a complete surprise. It has already been removed from the line on Maybelline.com and Totally Toffee from the ColorSensational line is listed as the replacement SKU. Nude Blush looks great for days when you want a "naked" look and it works for evenings with smokey eyes.

Usually, I don't wear nudes because they tend to make me look too sallow ~ this lipstick works great with my fair, yellow orange skin tone. I don't mind that you need to keep reapplying this lipstick because it smells so good. Maybelline lipsticks are one of my DS favorites ~ they are inexpensive and the number of colors to choose from is large. I don't get out much due to a chronic illness, so I have my DH scouring the drugstores for Nude Blush~ I know he's a keeper. It's time to start stocking up. I have four in the freezer in a freezer bag...

on 7/15/2010 1:43:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

ABSOLUTE LOVE. If your as pale as i am, this color should work. It's so moisturizing, so its more like a great staying pigmented lip balm, than to compare to a lip stick. Highly recommend.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This is my absolute HG lipstick. I have NC35 asian skin with medium pigmented lips and this is the perfect nude-pink MLBB color for me! It's my go-to lipstick since it's extremely moisturizing, glossy, and pigmented, while also being extremely flattering on me. I don't need to use a gloss with this and it will help heal my chapped lips! It just makes my lip color look a little bit more pink while still staying extremely natural, and it goes with anything I wear.

The smell is pretty strong so it may bother some people, but I love it. It has a really fresh watermelon scent that I never get tired of. :) I will buy this over and over again!

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I absolutely ADORE this lipstick! I had no intention on buying it until I saw it at my local drugstore for 3 dollars. I think the original price is around 6 dollars, and that's still a fantastic deal.
Anyways, I obviously couldn't pass that up so I picked it up in this color which suits my skin tone perfectly, and is basically my natural lip color since I have pretty pigmented lips. I definitely think it would suit many people, although it might be a little too dark for very fair skin tones.
Either way, it is super moisturizing, and goes onto my lips very smoothly. It also stays on longer than many of my other drugstore lipsticks.

The only thing that bothers me is the packaging, which I find hideous, but I still gave it a 2 on the packaging quality because it's not flimsy or fragile. Since I'm one of those people who have OCD when it comes to having their makeup packaging look nice, I just had to remove one lippie because I find it pretty ugly to carry around..

Bottom Line: I recommend this lipstick for people with dry lips, or for people who are just looking for a great quality-cheap product, and don't care about the look of their cosmetics.

I'm going back to purchase some more colors tomorrow before the sale ends!

on 6/14/2010 11:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I love this stuff verymuch!!it's very moist to my dry lips.the color is sexy...,soft texture and so creamy.but i don't like it's easy dissapear,so i must reapply it again.
But I keep love it so much!

on 6/4/2010 1:24:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Amazingly moisturising! This is definitely a MLBB shade as there is not much difference between this and my lip color except that it gets evened out slightly. The price is normal for Australian drugstore liptstick and the packaging is functional although not the prettiest. I'd definitely buy this again as I can see this becoming my everyday lipstick!

Popular Lipsticks