4.3

package quality

price range

Reviews

8 years ago

Love, love, LOVE this conditioner (Shampoo as well) I have very thick hair that tends to be bushy, poofy, frizzy, just everywhere! I've been on the hunt for a new shampoo and conditioner since TiGi took Control Freak away (or redid it-whatever). I cannot tell you how much this has saved my hair. Also, with other conditioners, I have to avoid my scalp or my hair will look oily the next day. Not with this! Smells amazing too! Someone contact Regis and tell them to NEVER do away with this!!

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesBlue

9 years ago

Ok my stylist works at a regis salon and so I go there all the time, I had originally gone to a differnt salon where the used rich repair by goldwell and it made my hair feel extra soft and nice, but then my stylist got a job at regis and they dont sell goldwell, so then i asked my stylist what is the best shampoo you have here that softens the hair like the rick repair did, and she used this on me before styling and then she used the shine spray in the same line on my hait after. This line is freaking amazing...I love lovelove it, it makes your whole head soft and smells really nice. I have no idea what people mean by it dries thei hair out but i think thats a lie.....theres no way this stuff dries hair out

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

EyesGreen

1.0

10 years ago

EDIT 12/23/10--After blaming everything else because I have been using this so long, I finally figured out this shampoo and conditioner were breaking us out. Don't know what has changed but i will not repurchase this. My GF and I have been using this for a couple of years. We both have color-treated hair but different textures (me= fine, straight and she = wavy)Smells amazing, no build up, no residue, does not weigh hair down, and you can get this super cheap at Smart Style in giganti-mart. We always get it on sale. If you need super intensive moisturizing products, you will need to look at one of the other formulas or supplement with product like Biosilk. This is not ultra moisturizing. I have tried other Regis products and have yet to be disappointed.

About reviewer (248 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairBrown

EyesBlue

10 years ago

I love this conditioner! I fried my hair from bleaching it at home a while back, and this stuff makes even the fried hair feel so soft! My hair is stronger and softer with use of both the shampoo and conditioner. The really big bottles I have are like $22 each, but it's 33.8 oz and you don't need much. I think it's a great price for a huge amount of shampoo! And it smells heavenly!

About reviewer (43 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

from

10 years ago

Love this! It's brilliant. I use this in conjunction with the shampoo as a and it leaves my hair so soft and shiny even my DH and mom comment on it. Very impressed. Every so often I get bored of it but always end up coming back to this. i love the floral scent, but it can be a bit overpowering if you're not a fan!

About reviewer (29 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

12 years ago

I love this conditioner. I use it as both a daily conditioner and a deep conditioner when I have time. I have straight color treated hair that is quite dry on the ends and this does a fantastic job!

About reviewer (18 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily

HairRed

12 years ago

LOVE this stuff. The only conditioner without silicone that works for my hair. If you DON'T like your hair smelling like a powdery floral all day, this conditioner is not for you. If that's your idea of what hair should smell like (it is for me), read on. I have very thick hair - both in texture and in amount. Jealous, jealous of girls with fine hair, but that's not me and never will be. It's straight and the texture of a horse's mane. And now, joy of joys, it's going grey so that means a little added bonus of getting even coarser. I'd been using Pantene, because I liked the slipper, silky feel Pantene gives you, but that means I needed a serious clarifying shampoo to handle the buildup.... which then damages your hair if you use it often enough to really do you any good... which leaves a not so nice texture, and that's provided your hair is sturdy enough not to be breaking off in the first place. Enter Cashmere Kera-Forte. I don't know why it softens hair so well, but it DOES. Softness, nice smell surrounding my hair that lasts from shampoo to shampoo.... count me in! If you buy it in the gigantor bottles at Regis salons and look for sales, it actually works out to about the same price as high-end drugstore shampoos. Regis does 2-for-1s allllllla time. Don't mess around with the small bottles.... you'll want more. Love this stuff. Get the shampoo, too. I prefer both these products to the Olive Oil line by a landslide. (Don't bother with the masque)

About reviewer (45 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesViolet

2.0

12 years ago

Conditioners are really tough for me, my hair is very persnickety - I have a lot of it, it's fine, highlighted, and it can get really fluffy, since I have a lot of volume. So conditioners either, are too heavy, too light, or I react to the scents. I have literally tried every conditioner out there. This has no silicones and is low on protein, which both really dry my hair out. Unfortunately, I found this to be a little drying and the smell was just overwhelming - It's that very familiar scent that is in most perfumes these days. I had to wash it out, it was making me crazy, but even without the scent thing -- too drying.

About reviewer (401 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinVery Dry, Fair

HairBlond

13 years ago

This conditioner is awesome! The smell is pleasant. I have long hair and it suffers from dryness. This product helps alot. The price isn't so bad at all. HIGHLY recommend : )

About reviewer (30 reviews)

SkinOily, Olive

HairBlack

13 years ago

This is a very nice conditioner that makes my hair feel like butta! Smells so good too, reminds me of Victoria's Secret Amber Romance.

About reviewer (231 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair