3.7

price range

Reviews

1.0

2 years ago

I think la senza has horrible customer service and their products are overpriced for how cheaply they are made. I am a 32g and obviously I do need a 100$ bra... maybe that's not you but for me I need to go to a real lingerie store to find something gorgeous and that can possibly fit me. Forget la senza or VS for my size anyway. The lingerie is a farce... Terrible quality.

About reviewer (33 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

1.0

2 years ago

I'm always struggling to find a bra that fits properly. I'm thin and muscular with a size D32. It's a difficult body to fit I suppose. La senzais not the greatest. I've ordered plenty of times and never gotten a bra that is either comfortable or well fitting. Every bra either digs in, rides up, boobs flop out etc. The most recent purchase was from the so free collection and man am I pissed! The bras are suppose to be super comfortable, but they ride up and cause gaping and the part which loosens and tightens the straps digs into my shoulders uncomfortably. I had also ordered a convertible bra with strap free option and the rubber or plastic like material it's lined with to make it stick to the body better it so irritating to my skin and itchy. The cups fit but the band is tight. The straps are constantly falling off and I have to reattach at least 2 times a day. La senza does not make quality products. Bottom line. It's hard to find a bra in general and this is because back in the day, they measured a few thousand women's breasts and based bra sizing from that alone. Women's breasts come in more than a few thousand shapes and sizes. Now most of us are stuck with I'll fitting undergarments because we don't fit into this cookie cutter measurement. I say they remeasure, and this time measure 10,000 or more women to get a more accurate basis for bra sizing

About reviewer (92 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairOther, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

3 years ago

I have to bought my La Senza whenever I travel to Canada because I dont think I can find it here in HK. I think La Senza is value for money, they are of reasonable average price for daily wear, who needs a USD100 bra for a daily underwear, not me. And I put them all in machine wash so I tend to buy mid range bras. I have tried almost all their lines, cotton remix, the faded Perfectly me line, obsession, beyond sexy and Hello Sugar. I would say Obsession is the line that fitted me most perfectly, but they didn't have much design to choose from. Beyond sexy is a bit of tricky for me, some fit me perfectly fine, others seem to have a bigger cup although I always wear the same size. This line, along with hello sugar, offered a large range of colours and design to choose from. Hello Sugar was marketed as 2 cups up, and sure , it does, but I found them over the top and ridiculous exaggerating. The remix cotton is the less desirable materials and the style are boring. overall, I'd say, i will keep wearing it as long as the price is competitive.

About reviewer (36 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Other, Fine

4 years ago

Usually compared to VS LaSenza isn't always as good in terms of quality, but I find does still offer many bras in many different patterns and colours at less cost. I especially like the bras they've been putting out recently (March-August 2016)- the colours and patterns are very classy looking and beautiful. The bra that prompted me to write a review was the newest (Aug 2016) beyond sexy bra! I got the light blue with black and grey lace and it is simply amazing. So comfy, beautiful, and the best cleavage I've ever noticed on myself in a bra! I find sometimes the fabrics they use are on the cheaper looking/feeling side but this bra feels like it's right out of a boutique I'm so happy with it. My only complaint is that this bra seems to be tighter than usual- I tried on more lounge-y bras in my usual size and they fit fine but this one needed to go up a band size but well worth it for the amazing fit and look the bra provided.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBlond

EyesGreen

4 years ago

I bought the body kiss bra on sale at la senza and absolutely love the feel of the bra. It looks great on and gives great cleavage. The bra contains underwire that you don't even notice is there, from the foam material that covers it.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairOther

5 years ago

Decently priced. A lot cheaper than VS. However, the quality is also not as good as VS. I'd say their panties are okay, and pretty basic. However the bras do not look as comfortable and are made from tackier fabrics. Most of their clothes have a bit of a cheap look to them. The designs are okay, if a bit "loud" like the other reviewer said. They always have good deals though, and amazing sales. And if you search long enough, you might find something really nice. Would buy again because the panties are a pretty sweet deal

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

5 years ago

Being American, I'd only ever encountered La Senza during my trips to Montreal. I was enticed by the bright colors and beautiful lingerie inside the store. Not being familiar with the products, I asked the clerks if La Senza quality and sizing was comparable to Victoria's Secret. They told me it was, so I decided to give it a go. I noticed the sales promotions were almost identical to what you could find in a Victoria's Secret store at any given time as well. The main difference however, was the color, style and fabric that the Bras and underwear were made of; I found that they looked kind of tacky, almost something a stripper or dancer might wear, something meant to be seen from afar. There were lots of rhinestones, bright colors and shiny fabrics. Perhaps this was just what was in fashion for the season, or perhaps I am just used to the slightly less "loud" options that Victoria's secret has available. Nonetheless, purchased some matching sets and I am quite happy with the quality of the products.

About reviewer (155 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

5 years ago

I adore La Senza. I love their bras, especially their push up ones! Whenever I pop into their store there's always a ridiculous sale on undies. Their panties are so cute and even some of the thongs are comfortable. My boyfriend also has no issues going into the store with me and the staff so far have always been really friendly to me. I have one of the more expensive bras and the quality is AMAZING. It's so soft and has really great, natural-feeling padding. The only reason I haven't walked into a La Senza lately is because I always buy like, 10 panties so I have way too many at this point (but it's so hard to resist).

About reviewer (33 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

6 years ago

Ok before moving on to more pressing issues like bras and panties, WHAT IS UP WITH THE PACKAGING?! It is pretty, no doubt, all that hot pink.tissue paper but omg I judge (and prolly get judged too) whoever walks around with a la senza bag. The shopping bag is toooo blaring for my liking, like its for some sex shop! As for the pricing, it is expensive (maybe because I happen to live in the most expensive city in the world... Urgh). Like one lace panty with barely any material DOES NOT demand like 13 SGD. wtf! They are utterly cute and sexy though! The bras fit me well, so do the panties. I've heard bigger chested people have issues with la senza's sizing but I'm asian, and thus, small titties ftw in La Senza!

About reviewer (16 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

6 years ago

La Senza is easily accesible to me and the prices are on point, which is why I shop there more often than Victoria's Secret. I wear 32D in la senza and VS, and that size is not available in department stores and cheap stores like walmart, so I buy all my bras from either la senza or VS. The prints can be really gaudy looking sometimes, such as hot pink, orange leopard, fishnet, etc. but you can also find good basics and prettier lace designs. You just have to look. A basic bra is about $20, and the push ups are about $45. They almost always have buy one get one 50% off. There are two la senza's in my town and all the people who work there are very nice, friendly, and helpful. Comments on the fits of the bras I own: I love Cotton push up: this is a plunge shape which works well for me. The band is on the tighter side but because it's cotton it stretches a lot and doesn't pinch. They are cheap and the push up actually works pretty well and gives me a good natural shape The Show Off push up: I have tried this in front close and back close. The band fits very loose, and the underwires are a little off. It feels like I am wearing my sister size down (34C). Because of the loose band and wonky underwire shape it doesn't really push up that well and makes me breasts look kind of flat and low. This has the most pretty designs to choose from so it's a shame that it doesn't really fit. The Show Off balconnet convertible: The band is tiny, the underwires are hard and unbendable therefore they hurt. If you find that a 32 band (the smallest band usually offered in brick and mortar stores in north america) is usually too large, you're in luck with this one. Beyond sexy front closure: Amazing cleavage and shape. Wow. The back closure one didn't work on me at all, because the cups are huge Hello Sugar: the push up and padding does truly add cup sizes, but it looks a little ridiculous on me. Most of all I love that their demi's are all a true demi/plunge. I hate it when bras freaking show under all clothes because they go up too high! Check it out, not expensive at all and they have a lot of cute styles and I love them for their size range. I've worn 32C all throughout high school and grew into a 32D in college - this is the only store I've been able to find these sizes for cheap

About reviewer (62 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium, Warm