Hard Candy Bling Bling - Diamond

Hard Candy Bling Bling - Diamond

4.5

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

I must admit I'm a little dissappointed with this color. I was hoping so much that it would be clear with rainbow irredescence like a real diamond, but it's not! It's more yellow or copper and very very not rainbow. Oh well. If you don't mind that, It will look great on whoever wants to wear it because it's not an offensive color. looks ethereal with the neutral base and slammin with the smokey base

VERY hard to use if you dont want spilling or glitter sift onto your cheeks, so be careful.

no lip inside, so be careful when opening, and I STRONGLY suggest you do so on some white paper so you can be stingey and carefully pour the spilled glitter back in (though it has a static charge so good luck)

basically, I love this for parties, clubs, or nights out, it's a little much for your average day wear

AND it's STACKABLE yay!!! (just be super careful not to knock it over!)

on 11/27/2004 4:28:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

I have this product in Diamond, which is a beautiful, sparkly, no-color shade.I LOVE it! At 40, I am technically way too old to be wearing glitter, but I love the way this looks on me.
Bling Bling comes in a stack of several small pots,including the glitter itself and a neutral base and a black base.
Apparently this product is intended for the eyes, but as a contact lens wearer I wouldn't dare use any loose glitter product near the eyes. Instead, I mix the glitter with clear gloss and use it over lipstick, and I love the effect. It somehow manages to be sparkly without screaming G-L-I-T-T-E-R! I've worn it several times without anyone even noticing that I'm wearing glitter. I didn't think it was possible for a glitter product to be subtle, but this one comes close. The quality compares favorably to Tony and Tina's Cosmic Lights, which I also own(and love).
A warning: This glitter is very fine, almost powdery in feel, and it will drive a neatnik insane by showing up all over your house.
The neutral base is just that-neutral, with virtually no color at all. It does a great job of keeping the glitter in place, though I am still not putting glitter near my eyes. The black base works okay for liner as long as it's set with powder.
I wish it were possible to buy the glitter alone, as it is by far the best component of this product.I have looked high and low for a comparable no-color glitter that is sold alone, but with no luck. If anyone knows of such a product, please e-mail me!
If you like glitter, this is a must-try.For the less timid, Bling Bling also comes in a rainbow of bright colors, such as purple, green,bright yellow, blue, and pink. They are all sold on the Hard Candy website, hardcandy.com.
P.S. This product also appears(in a small selection of shades) at ulta.com, under the name "Eye Bling."
I have repurchased this beautiful, versatile glitter about half a dozen times, and I plan to keep right on buying it.
It is rather pricey for about 1/4 teaspoon of glitter, but until and unless I can find a comparable product that is a better value, this is IT for me!

UPDATE: I found a comparable no-color glitter that can be purchased separately!

It is Pure Luxe "Flash Cube" in the shade "Ice Princess." You can order online at:

www.pureluxecosmetics.com continued >>