4.4

package quality

price range

Reviews

5 years ago

I use this every day! I even use it as a highlight on my face and it looks amazing and blends so effortlessly. I have pale skin and this is the perfect neutral color. It's not glittery at all but shimmery and glowy. I use it all over my lid or just on the inner corners and it really brightens. What a great product with an affordable price! Totally repurchasing.

About reviewer (94 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOther, Fair

HairBlond

5 years ago

This is a very shimmery ivory I use for my inner corner, browbone, and occasionally whole lid. It is a very soft formula and moldy creamy, not too powdery. It's cheap and efficient.

About reviewer (262 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

7 years ago

I know some people wouldn't like to put a shimmery eyeshadow on their lid, but I do. I just use my finger and apply it on my lid and it gives a very very nice sheen and makes my eyes look bigger and awake. This is my go to color for everything including my highlight on my face! It's a bit dry but it still works well I need to repurchase I already hit pan it's almost gone!

About reviewer (25 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairOther

EyesBlue

7 years ago

I snagged this product on sale for 2$ so that was a great deal. The color is very pretty as it is a pigmented ivory white. I don't really know how to incorporate this color in a look other then to use it as a highlight for under my brow and it looks nice. The only issue I have with ULTA shadows is theyre compacted so tightly in the pot that you have to rub really hard for the product to apply to your brush. Do not get me wrong this is a pretty color but I have so much more colors for highlights that I like better than this one.

About reviewer (196 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

EyesBlue

7 years ago

This has been my favorite inner-corner/brow bone highlight for years. I have repurchased 3 times and i'm so in love with it. It looks beautiful with everything. I'm so satisfied with it that I'm not tempted to try any other highlight products, that's how great it is :)

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

3.0

8 years ago

Very soft (maybe too soft, I hardly touched and made a dent in the product) and a pretty color, but not really unique in my opinion.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinOther, Fair

8 years ago

LOVE THIS! This summer is perfect to go with anything you are wearing, it is TOP quality, ive been through 4 of these already. Its so soft, pigmented, versatile, inexpensive and perfect!

About reviewer (72 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair

3.0

8 years ago

This is a pretty shimmery highlight shade. I am happy to have it for free but don't think it's nice enough to buy it myself. Like the other ulta eyeshadows the product is pretty dry and crumbly.

About reviewer (19 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

8 years ago

I love this color! In the winter it actually kind of a my lids but better color. I've been wearing it at least twice a week for over a year and I still have lots of product left. All and all its a great value.

About reviewer (55 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairRed, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

1.0

9 years ago

I completely agree with the reviewer below. This shadow looks very pretty in the pan. However, when you apply the shadow, it's nothing but a big blob of shimmer, without the soft, creamy color I had hoped for. All of the eye shadows are on sale at Ulta for $2.00, and I am definitely sending this one back...

About reviewer (915 reviews)

Age44-55