Bioré Warming Anti-Blackhead Cream Cleanser

Bioré Warming Anti-Blackhead Cream Cleanser

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Zeolite, PEG-8, Butylene Glycol, Ethoxydiglycol, Cellulose, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Salicylic Acid, Polyethylene, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydroxypropylcellulose, Ceteth-20 Phosphate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Dicetyl Phosphate, Parfum, BHT, CI 42090.

on 4/3/2013 10:51:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse

I had this once and I believe it's one of the few cleansers that I've used up! it has a pleasant scent and I really like the warming sensation. I have A LOT of blackheads on my nose and chin and this is the only product that seemed to reduce my blackheads, I will buy it again and maybe update my review but I can say that I had a good experience with Biore.

on 12/29/2011 1:08:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

If it's not broken, don't fix it. I always go back to this cleanser. I really feel like it helps with my oily acne-prone skin. My skin does better with salicylic acid then with benzyol peroxide. I like using it at night because it seems that the warming sensation "melts" off my make up and I like the exfoliating beads as well. I use it in conjunction with my clarisonic and it gets all my make-up off. I wander from time to time to another cleanser and inevitably I return to this cleanser. I will always repurchase.

on 5/21/2010 10:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I love love love love this. I've tried quite a bit for those pesky blackheads on my nose and this it the only thing that literally keeps them at bay. First, you need to remove the blackheads you have, which will take some time in order for them to grow large enough to gently squeeze out. Once you're done with that, use this! You will NEVER get another blackhead again. I think the mistake people make is assuming this will clear up the blackheads. Trust me, nothing will do that, they need to be removed. But this is hands down best product for never seeing a postule again, at least not a gargantuan one!
update:...so i realized the exfoliants in this are polyethylene and i'd rather not be using products made of this not biodegradable plastic....i dont want to have that much impact on the environment.