Bioré Warming Anti-Blackhead Cream Cleanser

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Bioré Warming Anti-Blackhead Cream Cleanser

3.3

Zeolite, PEG-8, Butylene Glycol, Ethoxydiglycol, Cellulose, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Salicylic Acid, Polyethylene, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydroxypropylcellulose, Ceteth-20 Phosphate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Dicetyl Phosphate, Parfum, BHT, CI 42090.

This is the best thing that has even happened to my skin. In one use I could already see and feel a difference. I have always had black heads on my nose and little bumpy white heads between my eyebrows and this clear them up. I also usually have 3-4 pimples on my face and it's mostly cleared up. I will re purchase FOREVER

I've had acne all my life and have tried everything, over the counter and prescription. I first tried this years ago a few months before my wedding in desperation. It is the only thing that works. My skin cleared up and glowed. I have tried other products in the past few years only to find myself breaking out again and returning to this cleanser. The warming sensation is nice and exfoliates well. My skin tends to be on the dry side and find product leaves my skin feeling clean without the tightness and flaking I get from other salicylic acid products.

on 2/28/2012 2:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I love how warm it is when applied to the skin but it's just too rough and makes my skin red and uncomfortable.

on 11/8/2011 6:19:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is actually very good, if you use it right. Pop your blackheads beforehand, and use the product, your blackheads will minimize. The warming sensation opens your pores and let's the product get in there to clean blackhead causing bacteria. I use this with Neutrogena stress control. My skins never been clearer. Also, you're supposed to be taking your makeup off before your cleanse your face.

on 3/16/2011 2:17:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Neutral

I really do like this product i love the way it feels after it makes my skin real smooth and it clears my little blackheads caused by makeup nothing too much so i wouldnt reccomend it to people with acne or alot of blackheads

on 1/31/2011 4:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I like this product and buying it all the time. It DOES make the black dots go away. And I LOVE how soft, somewhat exfoliated the skin gets after using it

on 8/11/2009 3:38:00 AM

All this thing does is heat up for a few seconds when rubbed. I tried this for over 6 months everyday and my blackhead is still there. My friend told me to buy this and we both agree it's useless, no results at all. Most of the Biore products I tried promise too much and deliver too little.

It does smell very nice and the packaging is beautiful.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

wonderful

on 6/9/2009 10:46:00 AM

Kinda gooey and only does a decent job. Personally I think simple baking soda with water is the best exfoliation you can get.

on 2/11/2009 2:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

My fiance loves Biore, and this is one of his favorite cleansers. I've tried it numerous times, but it just doesn't do anything for me. The cleanser itself is very thick, almost like a serum, with a very fine grit that helps exfoliate. The "warming" sensation isn't that great - it only lasts all of two or three seconds. My skin feels a little smoother after using this, but it's done nothing to help clear up my breakouts or calm my skin. I'm starting to think Neutrogena is the only line that will keep my skin clear.