Bioré Warming Anti-Blackhead Cream Cleanser

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Bioré Warming Anti-Blackhead Cream Cleanser

4.7

Zeolite, PEG-8, Butylene Glycol, Ethoxydiglycol, Cellulose, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Salicylic Acid, Polyethylene, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydroxypropylcellulose, Ceteth-20 Phosphate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Dicetyl Phosphate, Parfum, BHT, CI 42090.

I bought this thing a few months back as I am just curious of how a cleanser actually 'warms'. It was a big disapointment at first as I thought it didnt do anything with my blackheads at all so I just stashed it in my cupboard to never use again and forgot all about it until last week. I ran out of my usual cleanser and found this again so I said I might as well give it a try again. I applied a generous amount on my nose and thoroughly massaged the beads in the area and all over my face for a whole 5 minutes ( I actually enjoyed doing it as I thought it felt nice with the warming thing and is actually therapeutic) and washed with warm water. Lo and behold, my nose felt really smooth in an instant! (Although you can still see some blackheads) I think the trick is to massage the product for a longer time. Continued doing this everyday and my blackheads were completely gone in 1 week of using it. Amazing. After using this I spray witch hazel in my face to help tighten the pores and it worked wonders for me. I also have a bad condition of inflamed follicles in my armpits because of ingrown hairs. I use this to exfoliate my armpits and spray witch hazel afterwards and I now have the smoothest pits ever. Love this!

on 5/21/2010 10:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I love love love love this. I've tried quite a bit for those pesky blackheads on my nose and this it the only thing that literally keeps them at bay. First, you need to remove the blackheads you have, which will take some time in order for them to grow large enough to gently squeeze out. Once you're done with that, use this! You will NEVER get another blackhead again. I think the mistake people make is assuming this will clear up the blackheads. Trust me, nothing will do that, they need to be removed. But this is hands down best product for never seeing a postule again, at least not a gargantuan one!
update:...so i realized the exfoliants in this are polyethylene and i'd rather not be using products made of this not biodegradable plastic....i dont want to have that much impact on the environment.

At first i was disappointed by this product since i usually adore Biore.But after a while of using it i found that it was actually really good.I agree with the other people saying the *warming* only lasts for 10 seconds.But this product is really good for girls who have oily skin because it really takes all the oil away and makes you're face feel clean after.But you HAVE to moisturize after or you'll end up with really dry skin.It also lasts really long
EDIT: This is the BEST cleanser i have used yet.This will do absolutely nothing for your blackheads but for acne it is amaaaazing.I used to have spots and blemishes everywhere and now I have completely clear skin after using this daily.I think people just expected too much of this product which is why there is so much negative reviews here but honestly try it out if you have acne.Maybe the people who are breaking out from this isn't washing it out properly,since it is a thick product.