Bioré Warming Anti-Blackhead Cream Cleanser

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Bioré Warming Anti-Blackhead Cream Cleanser

2.8

Zeolite, PEG-8, Butylene Glycol, Ethoxydiglycol, Cellulose, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Salicylic Acid, Polyethylene, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydroxypropylcellulose, Ceteth-20 Phosphate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Dicetyl Phosphate, Parfum, BHT, CI 42090.

on 6/30/2013 7:52:00 AM

This product did not help my skin at all. In fact i started getting a lot of pimples from using it! I do not get pimples too often and when i did this was the only new product i started using. As soon as i stopped using it. My skin cleared all up again. I Would not recommend it.

on 4/3/2013 10:51:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse

I had this once and I believe it's one of the few cleansers that I've used up! it has a pleasant scent and I really like the warming sensation. I have A LOT of blackheads on my nose and chin and this is the only product that seemed to reduce my blackheads, I will buy it again and maybe update my review but I can say that I had a good experience with Biore.

on 1/6/2013 3:27:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This actually ended up giving me blackheads. Weird. Anyways, only thing that was good about this product was that it was warming but it only lasted a few seconds. It also puffed up the bottle and when I took the lid off all of it would just start oozing out. Used it again and sure enough it gave me blackheads again. :(

on 1/1/2013 9:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I like how it warms up on my face, but it does nothing to help the blackheads on my nose. Also, it's sticky and thick-feeling when it comes out of the tube.

on 1/9/2012 9:34:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This cleanser is an okay cleanser it warms up on your face with direct water and it helps open up the pores and also has small little beads to help exfoliate. did not remove any of my blackheads so would not re purchase again.

on 12/29/2011 1:08:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

If it's not broken, don't fix it. I always go back to this cleanser. I really feel like it helps with my oily acne-prone skin. My skin does better with salicylic acid then with benzyol peroxide. I like using it at night because it seems that the warming sensation "melts" off my make up and I like the exfoliating beads as well. I use it in conjunction with my clarisonic and it gets all my make-up off. I wander from time to time to another cleanser and inevitably I return to this cleanser. I will always repurchase.

on 12/3/2011 10:16:00 AM

Got this on sale when I first started having some bad breakouts. Wasn't hoping that it would help with acne, but maybe clear up some blackheads I had on my nose and forehead. This did absolutely nothing. The warming felt more like a gimmick than a legitimate useful effect, the cleanser felt like it couldn't be washed off cleanly or easily so I always felt that there was a film left on my skin after washing. Overall it didn't really do anything for my skin.

I LOVE THIS!!!!! it feels so amazing and it clear up my skin very well! THUMBS UP!!!!!!

on 3/3/2011 7:58:00 AM

I used this product only a few times because the formula is way too thick for me and even after I washed it off, it always felt like I left something behind. The warming part is a gimmick as I don't think it adds any real value to the product and it only lasts 5 seconds (that's if you don't try to lather it in your hands before you apply). I don't know if this does anything for blackheads because I stopped using to altogether because it was just a pain in the butt to use and added minutes on my routine. I will not be repurchasing. continued >>

I have used this product for over a year now and it's now nearly empty. It hasn't removed any of my blackheads, and like other reviews, the warming sensation only lasts for a few seconds when you first rub the product into your skin.

I don't recommend cream cleansers in general for people with an oily T-zone, because it's not supposed to give you that squeaky clean feeling, nor is it drying. This one in particular is actually extremely thick and sticky. I have trouble trying to get the last third of the product out of the bottle.

A good thing is, I like how my face is glowing after I wash it off, and it doesn't feel tight at all. However the next morning when I wake up, everything's back to normal and I'd find my nose to be slightly oily from it. This is definitely better as a winter product than a summer product. I'm using a Neutrogena cleanser now, and I don't get an oily nose in the morning anymore.