Bioré Warming Anti-Blackhead Cream Cleanser

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Bioré Warming Anti-Blackhead Cream Cleanser

3.0

Zeolite, PEG-8, Butylene Glycol, Ethoxydiglycol, Cellulose, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Salicylic Acid, Polyethylene, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydroxypropylcellulose, Ceteth-20 Phosphate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Dicetyl Phosphate, Parfum, BHT, CI 42090.

on 8/25/2015 9:54:00 AM

I have been using this cleanser at least twice a week since 2008. I have very oily skin, and I like that this product contains zeolite, which is an effective oil-absorber. The warming sensation feels pleasant and relaxing. I use Proactiv Renewing Cleanser 4-5 days a week and this one 2-3 days a week because it helps control oil a little more. This will continue to have a place in my beauty routine as long as it is available! I highly recommend for those with very oily or acne-prone skin.

on 12/2/2013 3:15:00 PM

I've had acne since I was 11. After trying pretty much everything else, I discovered this product at 23. It is THE BEST acne cleanser ever! It cleared everything and kept it away. My skin glows. It's soft and smooth. Something I really give it credit for is that it feels so great to use that I kept up with it better than so many cleansers I felt blah about. Use this every day and follow with Clean and Clear's dual action moisturizer.

on 6/29/2012 4:38:00 PM

This product is too thick for my skin and it did burn my skin. I don't feel like it did anything positive for my skin and instead felt like it left residue on my skin. I have acne prone skin that is sensitive and the exfoliating part was a bit to abrasive on my skin.Would not repurchase.

I'm not sure this is great for my face, it's a bit harsh, but man is it fun to use! It smells great, and I love the warming sensation. I would buy this for my bf, and then use it on my arms in the shower!

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I am a fan of this product! I bought it for about $6 at Walmart, only because I had a coupon that if I bought pack of my blackhead strips I got a cleanser free. I chose those one. The first time I tried it I was not 100% sure but I perfected it to work how I like. The warming does not keep occurring so now I put a bit on my left hand finger tips, then split it with right hand and apply one hand to nose and one to cheek and rub first. I need the warming for blackheads mostly in those two areas. Then I continue to rub all over the face. The warming is actually a pretty hot sensation. I love the way my skin does not feel overly squeaky/dry clean but feels a bit moisturized and softer. I have seen it is easier to not only pull the blackheads left out with the strips but that I am having much less since starting to use this. I would buy it again, and probably will!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I wasn't very impressed by this cleanser. The warming sensation was kind of fun, but not enough to make up for the fact that my skin still felt grubby after rinsing this product off. I don't think it does a good job cleansing at all.

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

I like how this stuff is warming, it feels really nice, buuuuuut it definitely isn't ANTI-blackhead. If anything it makes more of them along with pimples. It made my skin look like a hot mess.

I really love the way this product feels when you are rubbing it on, and I love using it on my husband because he likes the way it feels as well. I dont use it every day, only now and then.....so I cant say it is extremely helpful with blackheads. I just like using it to switch up my cleanser every now and then.

on 8/15/2008 3:16:00 PM

I liked the warming..didnt notice less blackheads.

on 1/26/2007 11:08:00 PM

this has a nice, thick, creamy consistency that feels good on your skin. It warms up nicely and feels really soothing -- but only for a few seconds. It has a pleasant scent and washes off easily. However, I bought this for the sole purpose of getting rid of blackheads -- which it did not even come close to doing. I won't be getting this again -- instead I found Queene Helene's Mint Julep Masque, which works WAY better on my T-zone.