Bioré Warming Anti-Blackhead Cream Cleanser

Filtered by hair type : Curly
Bioré Warming Anti-Blackhead Cream Cleanser

2.8

Zeolite, PEG-8, Butylene Glycol, Ethoxydiglycol, Cellulose, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Salicylic Acid, Polyethylene, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydroxypropylcellulose, Ceteth-20 Phosphate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Dicetyl Phosphate, Parfum, BHT, CI 42090.

on 1/6/2013 3:27:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This actually ended up giving me blackheads. Weird. Anyways, only thing that was good about this product was that it was warming but it only lasted a few seconds. It also puffed up the bottle and when I took the lid off all of it would just start oozing out. Used it again and sure enough it gave me blackheads again. :(

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I put that I would buy this again, because it worked well, but in reality I don't like straying from Neutrogena, which works for me, so I probably won't.

My friend gave this to me after she couldn't use it anymore with her face regimen. I don't have blackheads, but it has salicylic acid, so I figured it'd help my acne. It did, plus it helped my complexion. For the first time in a long time I was able to wake up every morning and not worry about my face (I don't have serious acne (and no redness), maybe two whiteheads and one red pimple on my face during a breakout, but I do have acne, like it's obvious I don't have a smooth, clear face). It also helped with my complexion, to where my friend that gave me this cleanser + a teammate commented on it. But towards the end of the bottle, it didn't work as well; I'd sometimes get breakouts. Like I said before, I probably won't repurchase, but if I'm looking to switch it up, I'd probably buy this for a one time use (like, use the whole bottle, but won't repurchase when I run out) before going back to Neutrogena. Besides, the warming feeling is nice(: Only thing is, I don't see this in every drugstore I go to. I actually saw it for the first time in awhile the day before yesterday.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Its weird and cool how this dose get warm when you activate it w/ water and rub you hands together but it doesn't help w/ blackheads or acne. Also i not a huge fan of cream cleansers cuz they dont remove makeup well or get you face clean so i wouldn't repurchase. but to look on the bright side of this product. it smell really good, smells like candy watermelon :)

on 11/30/2008 10:33:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I really liked the warming feeling when I put it on my skin, and it smells great, too. But it had done nothing for my blackheads D: