Bioré Warming Anti-Blackhead Cream Cleanser

Filtered by hair type : Straight
Bioré Warming Anti-Blackhead Cream Cleanser

3.0

Zeolite, PEG-8, Butylene Glycol, Ethoxydiglycol, Cellulose, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Salicylic Acid, Polyethylene, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydroxypropylcellulose, Ceteth-20 Phosphate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Dicetyl Phosphate, Parfum, BHT, CI 42090.

on 12/2/2013 3:15:00 PM

I've had acne since I was 11. After trying pretty much everything else, I discovered this product at 23. It is THE BEST acne cleanser ever! It cleared everything and kept it away. My skin glows. It's soft and smooth. Something I really give it credit for is that it feels so great to use that I kept up with it better than so many cleansers I felt blah about. Use this every day and follow with Clean and Clear's dual action moisturizer.

on 1/1/2013 9:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I like how it warms up on my face, but it does nothing to help the blackheads on my nose. Also, it's sticky and thick-feeling when it comes out of the tube.

on 6/29/2012 4:38:00 PM

This product is too thick for my skin and it did burn my skin. I don't feel like it did anything positive for my skin and instead felt like it left residue on my skin. I have acne prone skin that is sensitive and the exfoliating part was a bit to abrasive on my skin.Would not repurchase.

on 2/28/2012 2:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I love how warm it is when applied to the skin but it's just too rough and makes my skin red and uncomfortable.

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I am a fan of this product! I bought it for about $6 at Walmart, only because I had a coupon that if I bought pack of my blackhead strips I got a cleanser free. I chose those one. The first time I tried it I was not 100% sure but I perfected it to work how I like. The warming does not keep occurring so now I put a bit on my left hand finger tips, then split it with right hand and apply one hand to nose and one to cheek and rub first. I need the warming for blackheads mostly in those two areas. Then I continue to rub all over the face. The warming is actually a pretty hot sensation. I love the way my skin does not feel overly squeaky/dry clean but feels a bit moisturized and softer. I have seen it is easier to not only pull the blackheads left out with the strips but that I am having much less since starting to use this. I would buy it again, and probably will!

on 3/16/2011 2:17:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Neutral

I really do like this product i love the way it feels after it makes my skin real smooth and it clears my little blackheads caused by makeup nothing too much so i wouldnt reccomend it to people with acne or alot of blackheads

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I really like this product . I just wished it would keep my skin clear longer. I started using this when I was breaking out with blackheads. It worked for me but after a while I guess my skin got used to it and it just doesn't work for me anymore. If I stop using it for a while and start using it again it will work for me but for some reason I will always break out on the second week with this product.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I wasn't very impressed by this cleanser. The warming sensation was kind of fun, but not enough to make up for the fact that my skin still felt grubby after rinsing this product off. I don't think it does a good job cleansing at all.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

This did absolutely nothing for my blackheads. The warming feeling was kind of nice but it only lasted like what, 5 seconds? Like most Biore products, it smelled pretty good, and that was the only thing I liked about this scrub.

on 7/11/2010 10:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This is so-so. I honestly didn't notice any side-effects (good!), nor did I notice any dramatic results (not-so-good). I didn't like the warming sensation, and the texture feels a little strange to me. The smell isn't bad, though. I wouldn't repurchase, but I'm didn't have bad results when using this. Overall: so-so. This was probably an unhelpful review, sorry :(