Bioré Warming Anti-Blackhead Cream Cleanser

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
Bioré Warming Anti-Blackhead Cream Cleanser

2.0

Zeolite, PEG-8, Butylene Glycol, Ethoxydiglycol, Cellulose, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Salicylic Acid, Polyethylene, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydroxypropylcellulose, Ceteth-20 Phosphate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Dicetyl Phosphate, Parfum, BHT, CI 42090.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This product was honestly a waste of my money. It didn't clear any of my blackheads, the so called "warming" sensation lasted for about 20 seconds, then disappeared and this actually caused me to break out! I started using this and it was the only thing I changed in my routine and I started breaking out within TWO DAYS! I not only got cystic acne, but also little whiteheads and small red pimples. The price wasn't even that reasonable! I would never purchase this again and definitely would not recommend this to anyone!

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

I like how this stuff is warming, it feels really nice, buuuuuut it definitely isn't ANTI-blackhead. If anything it makes more of them along with pimples. It made my skin look like a hot mess.

on 1/5/2008 10:44:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I really like this cleanser! The warming effect is nice, although I'm not sure what the purpose is other than kicks and it doesn't last long. The cleanser is a little sticky but goes on well and smells nice. It leaves my skin soft and smooth. As far as blackheads go, I have noticed a minimized appearance of the blackheads on my nose. Mine are quite stubborn so I'm pleased to see my pores clean up a little! I sometimes spread this cleanser on my face before a hot bath and leave it on for about five minutes. I will repurchase.