Bioré Warming Anti-Blackhead Cream Cleanser

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Bioré Warming Anti-Blackhead Cream Cleanser

3.7

Zeolite, PEG-8, Butylene Glycol, Ethoxydiglycol, Cellulose, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Salicylic Acid, Polyethylene, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydroxypropylcellulose, Ceteth-20 Phosphate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Dicetyl Phosphate, Parfum, BHT, CI 42090.

on 11/8/2011 6:19:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is actually very good, if you use it right. Pop your blackheads beforehand, and use the product, your blackheads will minimize. The warming sensation opens your pores and let's the product get in there to clean blackhead causing bacteria. I use this with Neutrogena stress control. My skins never been clearer. Also, you're supposed to be taking your makeup off before your cleanse your face.

on 7/11/2010 10:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This is so-so. I honestly didn't notice any side-effects (good!), nor did I notice any dramatic results (not-so-good). I didn't like the warming sensation, and the texture feels a little strange to me. The smell isn't bad, though. I wouldn't repurchase, but I'm didn't have bad results when using this. Overall: so-so. This was probably an unhelpful review, sorry :(

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I recently changed from this to a different face wash, and have broken out since, so this gets high marks for effectively clearing. I wish the warming stayed a little longer, because it just seemed to wake me up and then it was gone. This is not as drying as other scrubs, so I used it daily and my skin was much more smooth. I want to try the ice cleanser first before I come back, but will keep repurchasing this.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This cleanser didn't do much. I still had blackheads. I loved the warm feeling on my skin. Never use it again.

on 9/21/2008 10:47:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

When I was a few years younger I started getting blackheads. Not all over my face, but a few in my T-zone. With the use of this product I think I've banished them. To keep them from coming back I use this product once or twice a week before bed. The warmth is nice, and the smell isn't bad. My only objection is that, if used excessively, dryness is an issue.

on 1/7/2007 12:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

this is a very lovely, cheap product. it does what it says -- cleanses deeply, warms up and feels great on the skin, and isn't too harsh. i love the creaminess, too. the smell is light and floral with a slightly medicinal undertone. i will buy again. my only gripe is it doesn't STAY warm for long! it feels great for a bit, though.