Bioré Warming Anti-Blackhead Cream Cleanser

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
Bioré Warming Anti-Blackhead Cream Cleanser

Zeolite, PEG-8, Butylene Glycol, Ethoxydiglycol, Cellulose, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Salicylic Acid, Polyethylene, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydroxypropylcellulose, Ceteth-20 Phosphate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Dicetyl Phosphate, Parfum, BHT, CI 42090.

on 8/25/2015 9:54:00 AM

I have been using this cleanser at least twice a week since 2008. I have very oily skin, and I like that this product contains zeolite, which is an effective oil-absorber. The warming sensation feels pleasant and relaxing. I use Proactiv Renewing Cleanser 4-5 days a week and this one 2-3 days a week because it helps control oil a little more. This will continue to have a place in my beauty routine as long as it is available! I highly recommend for those with very oily or acne-prone skin.

I've had acne all my life and have tried everything, over the counter and prescription. I first tried this years ago a few months before my wedding in desperation. It is the only thing that works. My skin cleared up and glowed. I have tried other products in the past few years only to find myself breaking out again and returning to this cleanser. The warming sensation is nice and exfoliates well. My skin tends to be on the dry side and find product leaves my skin feeling clean without the tightness and flaking I get from other salicylic acid products.

on 2/28/2012 2:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I love how warm it is when applied to the skin but it's just too rough and makes my skin red and uncomfortable.

on 1/9/2012 9:34:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This cleanser is an okay cleanser it warms up on your face with direct water and it helps open up the pores and also has small little beads to help exfoliate. did not remove any of my blackheads so would not re purchase again.

on 12/29/2011 1:08:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

If it's not broken, don't fix it. I always go back to this cleanser. I really feel like it helps with my oily acne-prone skin. My skin does better with salicylic acid then with benzyol peroxide. I like using it at night because it seems that the warming sensation "melts" off my make up and I like the exfoliating beads as well. I use it in conjunction with my clarisonic and it gets all my make-up off. I wander from time to time to another cleanser and inevitably I return to this cleanser. I will always repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I wasn't very impressed by this cleanser. The warming sensation was kind of fun, but not enough to make up for the fact that my skin still felt grubby after rinsing this product off. I don't think it does a good job cleansing at all.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I put that I would buy this again, because it worked well, but in reality I don't like straying from Neutrogena, which works for me, so I probably won't.

My friend gave this to me after she couldn't use it anymore with her face regimen. I don't have blackheads, but it has salicylic acid, so I figured it'd help my acne. It did, plus it helped my complexion. For the first time in a long time I was able to wake up every morning and not worry about my face (I don't have serious acne (and no redness), maybe two whiteheads and one red pimple on my face during a breakout, but I do have acne, like it's obvious I don't have a smooth, clear face). It also helped with my complexion, to where my friend that gave me this cleanser + a teammate commented on it. But towards the end of the bottle, it didn't work as well; I'd sometimes get breakouts. Like I said before, I probably won't repurchase, but if I'm looking to switch it up, I'd probably buy this for a one time use (like, use the whole bottle, but won't repurchase when I run out) before going back to Neutrogena. Besides, the warming feeling is nice(: Only thing is, I don't see this in every drugstore I go to. I actually saw it for the first time in awhile the day before yesterday.

on 5/21/2010 10:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I love love love love this. I've tried quite a bit for those pesky blackheads on my nose and this it the only thing that literally keeps them at bay. First, you need to remove the blackheads you have, which will take some time in order for them to grow large enough to gently squeeze out. Once you're done with that, use this! You will NEVER get another blackhead again. I think the mistake people make is assuming this will clear up the blackheads. Trust me, nothing will do that, they need to be removed. But this is hands down best product for never seeing a postule again, at least not a gargantuan one!
update:...so i realized the exfoliants in this are polyethylene and i'd rather not be using products made of this not biodegradable plastic....i dont want to have that much impact on the environment.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

wonderful

on 11/24/2008 10:37:00 PM

Okay, admittedly, I dont know if this really does much to fight blackheads. But I love this cleanser. I find it does help to keep acne away, doesnt over-dry the skin, and best of all, really does a nice job on my complexion. I also enjoy the warming sensation, though it is really too brief to feel like it really does much. This is the best thing I've tried lately, including a number of Neutrogena cleansers and Proactive cleanser. What does help with blackheads, in my experience, has been using the Proactive system at night and a good cleanser like this one in combination with a salicylic acid acne treatment in the mornings. But Im now using this in place of the Proactive cleanser at night as well.