Bioré Warming Anti-Blackhead Cream Cleanser

Filtered by skin type : Dry
Bioré Warming Anti-Blackhead Cream Cleanser

3.3

Zeolite, PEG-8, Butylene Glycol, Ethoxydiglycol, Cellulose, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Salicylic Acid, Polyethylene, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydroxypropylcellulose, Ceteth-20 Phosphate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Dicetyl Phosphate, Parfum, BHT, CI 42090.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I have tried so many blackhead removing procedures and products and discovered this gem a week ago. The first time I used it my blackheads visually disengraded. Anypimples that were on my face practically went away overnight. The warming sensation was so nice. My skin was so soft but not super tight like some products will do. I am addicted to this stuff. Definitely give it a try if you haven't already.

on 1/1/2013 9:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I like how it warms up on my face, but it does nothing to help the blackheads on my nose. Also, it's sticky and thick-feeling when it comes out of the tube.

on 3/16/2011 2:17:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Neutral

I really do like this product i love the way it feels after it makes my skin real smooth and it clears my little blackheads caused by makeup nothing too much so i wouldnt reccomend it to people with acne or alot of blackheads

on 1/31/2011 4:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I like this product and buying it all the time. It DOES make the black dots go away. And I LOVE how soft, somewhat exfoliated the skin gets after using it

I really love the way this product feels when you are rubbing it on, and I love using it on my husband because he likes the way it feels as well. I dont use it every day, only now and then.....so I cant say it is extremely helpful with blackheads. I just like using it to switch up my cleanser every now and then.

on 8/15/2008 3:16:00 PM

I liked the warming..didnt notice less blackheads.