Bioré Warming Anti-Blackhead Cream Cleanser

Filtered by skin type : Other
Bioré Warming Anti-Blackhead Cream Cleanser

4.5

Zeolite, PEG-8, Butylene Glycol, Ethoxydiglycol, Cellulose, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Salicylic Acid, Polyethylene, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydroxypropylcellulose, Ceteth-20 Phosphate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Dicetyl Phosphate, Parfum, BHT, CI 42090.

on 9/20/2009 10:59:00 PM

I never thought much about this when I bought it on sale. I thought it would be like the others (only picked this product up just cause the name sound interesting especially the warming part). After using it for a few times I've actually notice a change, I didn't break out that much plus I didn't get much blackheads so I used it everyday in the shower, and then right when I finished using it since it was all done I started to get blackheads again! >< I wonder if they're still continuing it still... I'm looking everywhere for it again, I really recommend this to ppl.

on 9/9/2009 11:30:00 AM

This stuff is fab ! Having combnation skin with an annoying tendency to sprout black heads and have random mental episodes of zits from time to time, this always gets me back on the straight and narrow. Don't use it everyday just when my skin still thinks it's teenage again ! Great in summer. LOVE !