Bioré Warming Anti-Blackhead Cream Cleanser

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
Bioré Warming Anti-Blackhead Cream Cleanser

3.2

Zeolite, PEG-8, Butylene Glycol, Ethoxydiglycol, Cellulose, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Salicylic Acid, Polyethylene, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydroxypropylcellulose, Ceteth-20 Phosphate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Dicetyl Phosphate, Parfum, BHT, CI 42090.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I have tried so many blackhead removing procedures and products and discovered this gem a week ago. The first time I used it my blackheads visually disengraded. Anypimples that were on my face practically went away overnight. The warming sensation was so nice. My skin was so soft but not super tight like some products will do. I am addicted to this stuff. Definitely give it a try if you haven't already.

on 12/2/2013 3:15:00 PM

I've had acne since I was 11. After trying pretty much everything else, I discovered this product at 23. It is THE BEST acne cleanser ever! It cleared everything and kept it away. My skin glows. It's soft and smooth. Something I really give it credit for is that it feels so great to use that I kept up with it better than so many cleansers I felt blah about. Use this every day and follow with Clean and Clear's dual action moisturizer.

I've had acne all my life and have tried everything, over the counter and prescription. I first tried this years ago a few months before my wedding in desperation. It is the only thing that works. My skin cleared up and glowed. I have tried other products in the past few years only to find myself breaking out again and returning to this cleanser. The warming sensation is nice and exfoliates well. My skin tends to be on the dry side and find product leaves my skin feeling clean without the tightness and flaking I get from other salicylic acid products.

on 6/29/2012 4:38:00 PM

This product is too thick for my skin and it did burn my skin. I don't feel like it did anything positive for my skin and instead felt like it left residue on my skin. I have acne prone skin that is sensitive and the exfoliating part was a bit to abrasive on my skin.Would not repurchase.

on 2/28/2012 2:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I love how warm it is when applied to the skin but it's just too rough and makes my skin red and uncomfortable.

I'm not sure this is great for my face, it's a bit harsh, but man is it fun to use! It smells great, and I love the warming sensation. I would buy this for my bf, and then use it on my arms in the shower!

on 11/8/2011 6:19:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is actually very good, if you use it right. Pop your blackheads beforehand, and use the product, your blackheads will minimize. The warming sensation opens your pores and let's the product get in there to clean blackhead causing bacteria. I use this with Neutrogena stress control. My skins never been clearer. Also, you're supposed to be taking your makeup off before your cleanse your face.

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I am a fan of this product! I bought it for about $6 at Walmart, only because I had a coupon that if I bought pack of my blackhead strips I got a cleanser free. I chose those one. The first time I tried it I was not 100% sure but I perfected it to work how I like. The warming does not keep occurring so now I put a bit on my left hand finger tips, then split it with right hand and apply one hand to nose and one to cheek and rub first. I need the warming for blackheads mostly in those two areas. Then I continue to rub all over the face. The warming is actually a pretty hot sensation. I love the way my skin does not feel overly squeaky/dry clean but feels a bit moisturized and softer. I have seen it is easier to not only pull the blackheads left out with the strips but that I am having much less since starting to use this. I would buy it again, and probably will!

on 1/31/2011 4:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I like this product and buying it all the time. It DOES make the black dots go away. And I LOVE how soft, somewhat exfoliated the skin gets after using it

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This product was honestly a waste of my money. It didn't clear any of my blackheads, the so called "warming" sensation lasted for about 20 seconds, then disappeared and this actually caused me to break out! I started using this and it was the only thing I changed in my routine and I started breaking out within TWO DAYS! I not only got cystic acne, but also little whiteheads and small red pimples. The price wasn't even that reasonable! I would never purchase this again and definitely would not recommend this to anyone!