Uploaded by Hannah426

price range

Reviews

2.0

Jan/26/2007

this has a nice, thick, creamy consistency that feels good on your skin. It warms up nicely and feels really soothing -- but only for a few seconds. It has a pleasant scent and washes off easily. However, I bought this for the sole purpose of getting rid of blackheads -- which it did not even come close to doing. I won't be getting this again -- instead I found Queene Helene's Mint …Read more

About reviewer (54 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination

HairBrunette

EyesBlue

Jan/07/2007

this is a very lovely, cheap product. it does what it says -- cleanses deeply, warms up and feels great on the skin, and isn't too harsh. i love the creaminess, too. the smell is light and floral with a slightly medicinal undertone. i will buy again. my only gripe is it doesn't STAY warm for long! it feels great for a bit, though.

About reviewer (245 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

1.0
fromKelky

Oct/16/2006

I liked how this mask heated up. Although it didn't stay warm for very long it was a nice soothing feeling. However, I could not get over how it felt, it was literally like putting glue on your face. It was very thick and I didn't like that at all. This did not help with my blackheads, it actually caused me to break out more. I would not buy this product again.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (12 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Other, Coarse

EyesGreen

3.0

Oct/07/2006

Thick consistency, not runny and good for scrubbing.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (166 reviews)

Age19-24