Bioré Warming Anti-Blackhead Cream Cleanser

Bioré Warming Anti-Blackhead Cream Cleanser

3.1

Zeolite, PEG-8, Butylene Glycol, Ethoxydiglycol, Cellulose, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Salicylic Acid, Polyethylene, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydroxypropylcellulose, Ceteth-20 Phosphate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Dicetyl Phosphate, Parfum, BHT, CI 42090.

on 6/30/2013 7:52:00 AM

This product did not help my skin at all. In fact i started getting a lot of pimples from using it! I do not get pimples too often and when i did this was the only new product i started using. As soon as i stopped using it. My skin cleared all up again. I Would not recommend it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This product was honestly a waste of my money. It didn't clear any of my blackheads, the so called "warming" sensation lasted for about 20 seconds, then disappeared and this actually caused me to break out! I started using this and it was the only thing I changed in my routine and I started breaking out within TWO DAYS! I not only got cystic acne, but also little whiteheads and small red pimples. The price wasn't even that reasonable! I would never purchase this again and definitely would not recommend this to anyone!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

This did absolutely nothing for my blackheads. The warming feeling was kind of nice but it only lasted like what, 5 seconds? Like most Biore products, it smelled pretty good, and that was the only thing I liked about this scrub.

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

I like how this stuff is warming, it feels really nice, buuuuuut it definitely isn't ANTI-blackhead. If anything it makes more of them along with pimples. It made my skin look like a hot mess.

on 2/4/2010 7:46:00 PM

I think I developed more blackheads after using this product. The warming aspect of the cleanser didn't open or clean my pores at all, it just made it very very warm. Also, this cleanser can get really hot. There were a lot of times when my face would feel uncomfortable because it was so hot. Also, it didn't help my blackheads at all, it just made me develop more.

on 5/16/2009 9:10:00 PM

I liked the warming effect of this product but it did absolutely nothing for my blackheads.
If you have problems for with blackheads, I would use the Biore ultra deep pore strips instead.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

SKIN: Medium, combination.

The warming part is nice, I liked the packaging. After the wash, you can feel the 2% salicylic acid, and makes your face feel cleaner, tighter afterwards.

My only concerns are: the strong perfume cucumber melon scent, and drying out my skin. The formula does not get foamy, and cannot be used everyday.

I'm going to have to return this product for a more simple, basic everyday cleanser use.

on 8/15/2008 3:16:00 PM

I liked the warming..didnt notice less blackheads.

on 8/7/2008 10:36:00 AM

I got this because it was on sale and because I'm full of blackheads. After using it a few weeks, I wound up breaking out all over my cheeks (which isn't normal at all for me), my blackheads are still there, my face seems oilier and dirtier and my pores are even more clogged up. I will not buy this again.

The warm feeling makes you think something is happening but it's sure isn't. It opens your pores. But nothing is coming out it seems I have gotten more blackhead then less. Also your face can't be fully wet. Or it doesn't work the warm feeling. I don't like this product. I have finished this bottle and every time after I use it I have to use a Blemish Extractor to get the blackheads out. So it doesn't work. It's a waste of money. Just take a hot shower and use a Blemish Extractor.