Bioré Warming Anti-Blackhead Cream Cleanser

Filtered by age: 36-43
Bioré Warming Anti-Blackhead Cream Cleanser

3.3

Zeolite, PEG-8, Butylene Glycol, Ethoxydiglycol, Cellulose, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Salicylic Acid, Polyethylene, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydroxypropylcellulose, Ceteth-20 Phosphate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Dicetyl Phosphate, Parfum, BHT, CI 42090.

on 8/25/2015 9:54:00 AM

I have been using this cleanser at least twice a week since 2008. I have very oily skin, and I like that this product contains zeolite, which is an effective oil-absorber. The warming sensation feels pleasant and relaxing. I use Proactiv Renewing Cleanser 4-5 days a week and this one 2-3 days a week because it helps control oil a little more. This will continue to have a place in my beauty routine as long as it is available! I highly recommend for those with very oily or acne-prone skin.

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

I like how this stuff is warming, it feels really nice, buuuuuut it definitely isn't ANTI-blackhead. If anything it makes more of them along with pimples. It made my skin look like a hot mess.

on 1/7/2007 12:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

this is a very lovely, cheap product. it does what it says -- cleanses deeply, warms up and feels great on the skin, and isn't too harsh. i love the creaminess, too. the smell is light and floral with a slightly medicinal undertone. i will buy again. my only gripe is it doesn't STAY warm for long! it feels great for a bit, though.