Bioré Warming Anti-Blackhead Cream Cleanser

Filtered by age: 25-29
Bioré Warming Anti-Blackhead Cream Cleanser

3.1

Zeolite, PEG-8, Butylene Glycol, Ethoxydiglycol, Cellulose, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Salicylic Acid, Polyethylene, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydroxypropylcellulose, Ceteth-20 Phosphate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Dicetyl Phosphate, Parfum, BHT, CI 42090.

on 6/30/2013 7:52:00 AM

This product did not help my skin at all. In fact i started getting a lot of pimples from using it! I do not get pimples too often and when i did this was the only new product i started using. As soon as i stopped using it. My skin cleared all up again. I Would not recommend it.

on 4/3/2013 10:51:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse

I had this once and I believe it's one of the few cleansers that I've used up! it has a pleasant scent and I really like the warming sensation. I have A LOT of blackheads on my nose and chin and this is the only product that seemed to reduce my blackheads, I will buy it again and maybe update my review but I can say that I had a good experience with Biore.

on 2/28/2012 2:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I love how warm it is when applied to the skin but it's just too rough and makes my skin red and uncomfortable.

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I am a fan of this product! I bought it for about $6 at Walmart, only because I had a coupon that if I bought pack of my blackhead strips I got a cleanser free. I chose those one. The first time I tried it I was not 100% sure but I perfected it to work how I like. The warming does not keep occurring so now I put a bit on my left hand finger tips, then split it with right hand and apply one hand to nose and one to cheek and rub first. I need the warming for blackheads mostly in those two areas. Then I continue to rub all over the face. The warming is actually a pretty hot sensation. I love the way my skin does not feel overly squeaky/dry clean but feels a bit moisturized and softer. I have seen it is easier to not only pull the blackheads left out with the strips but that I am having much less since starting to use this. I would buy it again, and probably will!

on 1/31/2011 4:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I like this product and buying it all the time. It DOES make the black dots go away. And I LOVE how soft, somewhat exfoliated the skin gets after using it

I really love the way this product feels when you are rubbing it on, and I love using it on my husband because he likes the way it feels as well. I dont use it every day, only now and then.....so I cant say it is extremely helpful with blackheads. I just like using it to switch up my cleanser every now and then.

on 9/9/2009 11:30:00 AM

This stuff is fab ! Having combnation skin with an annoying tendency to sprout black heads and have random mental episodes of zits from time to time, this always gets me back on the straight and narrow. Don't use it everyday just when my skin still thinks it's teenage again ! Great in summer. LOVE !

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

wonderful

on 11/24/2008 10:37:00 PM

Okay, admittedly, I dont know if this really does much to fight blackheads. But I love this cleanser. I find it does help to keep acne away, doesnt over-dry the skin, and best of all, really does a nice job on my complexion. I also enjoy the warming sensation, though it is really too brief to feel like it really does much. This is the best thing I've tried lately, including a number of Neutrogena cleansers and Proactive cleanser. What does help with blackheads, in my experience, has been using the Proactive system at night and a good cleanser like this one in combination with a salicylic acid acne treatment in the mornings. But Im now using this in place of the Proactive cleanser at night as well.

on 9/23/2008 12:14:00 PM

The effect is meh... Will not buy again.