Bioré Warming Anti-Blackhead Cream Cleanser

Filtered by age: 19-24
Bioré Warming Anti-Blackhead Cream Cleanser

2.8

Zeolite, PEG-8, Butylene Glycol, Ethoxydiglycol, Cellulose, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Salicylic Acid, Polyethylene, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydroxypropylcellulose, Ceteth-20 Phosphate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Dicetyl Phosphate, Parfum, BHT, CI 42090.

I bought this thing a few months back as I am just curious of how a cleanser actually 'warms'. It was a big disapointment at first as I thought it didnt do anything with my blackheads at all so I just stashed it in my cupboard to never use again and forgot all about it until last week. I ran out of my usual cleanser and found this again so I said I might as well give it a try again. I applied a generous amount on my nose and thoroughly massaged the beads in the area and all over my face for a whole 5 minutes ( I actually enjoyed doing it as I thought it felt nice with the warming thing and is actually therapeutic) and washed with warm water. Lo and behold, my nose felt really smooth in an instant! (Although you can still see some blackheads) I think the trick is to massage the product for a longer time. Continued doing this everyday and my blackheads were completely gone in 1 week of using it. Amazing. After using this I spray witch hazel in my face to help tighten the pores and it worked wonders for me. I also have a bad condition of inflamed follicles in my armpits because of ingrown hairs. I use this to exfoliate my armpits and spray witch hazel afterwards and I now have the smoothest pits ever. Love this!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I have tried so many blackhead removing procedures and products and discovered this gem a week ago. The first time I used it my blackheads visually disengraded. Anypimples that were on my face practically went away overnight. The warming sensation was so nice. My skin was so soft but not super tight like some products will do. I am addicted to this stuff. Definitely give it a try if you haven't already.

on 12/2/2013 3:15:00 PM

I've had acne since I was 11. After trying pretty much everything else, I discovered this product at 23. It is THE BEST acne cleanser ever! It cleared everything and kept it away. My skin glows. It's soft and smooth. Something I really give it credit for is that it feels so great to use that I kept up with it better than so many cleansers I felt blah about. Use this every day and follow with Clean and Clear's dual action moisturizer.

on 1/6/2013 3:27:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This actually ended up giving me blackheads. Weird. Anyways, only thing that was good about this product was that it was warming but it only lasted a few seconds. It also puffed up the bottle and when I took the lid off all of it would just start oozing out. Used it again and sure enough it gave me blackheads again. :(

on 6/29/2012 4:38:00 PM

This product is too thick for my skin and it did burn my skin. I don't feel like it did anything positive for my skin and instead felt like it left residue on my skin. I have acne prone skin that is sensitive and the exfoliating part was a bit to abrasive on my skin.Would not repurchase.

on 12/3/2011 10:16:00 AM

Got this on sale when I first started having some bad breakouts. Wasn't hoping that it would help with acne, but maybe clear up some blackheads I had on my nose and forehead. This did absolutely nothing. The warming felt more like a gimmick than a legitimate useful effect, the cleanser felt like it couldn't be washed off cleanly or easily so I always felt that there was a film left on my skin after washing. Overall it didn't really do anything for my skin.

I'm not sure this is great for my face, it's a bit harsh, but man is it fun to use! It smells great, and I love the warming sensation. I would buy this for my bf, and then use it on my arms in the shower!

on 3/3/2011 7:58:00 AM

I used this product only a few times because the formula is way too thick for me and even after I washed it off, it always felt like I left something behind. The warming part is a gimmick as I don't think it adds any real value to the product and it only lasts 5 seconds (that's if you don't try to lather it in your hands before you apply). I don't know if this does anything for blackheads because I stopped using to altogether because it was just a pain in the butt to use and added minutes on my routine. I will not be repurchasing. continued >>

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This product was honestly a waste of my money. It didn't clear any of my blackheads, the so called "warming" sensation lasted for about 20 seconds, then disappeared and this actually caused me to break out! I started using this and it was the only thing I changed in my routine and I started breaking out within TWO DAYS! I not only got cystic acne, but also little whiteheads and small red pimples. The price wasn't even that reasonable! I would never purchase this again and definitely would not recommend this to anyone!

I have used this product for over a year now and it's now nearly empty. It hasn't removed any of my blackheads, and like other reviews, the warming sensation only lasts for a few seconds when you first rub the product into your skin.

I don't recommend cream cleansers in general for people with an oily T-zone, because it's not supposed to give you that squeaky clean feeling, nor is it drying. This one in particular is actually extremely thick and sticky. I have trouble trying to get the last third of the product out of the bottle.

A good thing is, I like how my face is glowing after I wash it off, and it doesn't feel tight at all. However the next morning when I wake up, everything's back to normal and I'd find my nose to be slightly oily from it. This is definitely better as a winter product than a summer product. I'm using a Neutrogena cleanser now, and I don't get an oily nose in the morning anymore.