Orlane Magnificent Hair Care Intensive Restructuring Treatment

No Image

on 8/18/2007 7:09:00 PM

I am on odyssey for the magical hair elixir that would automatically create shine in my dry curly hair. This was not it. It was an okay condition. However, when I spend over $70.00 for a conditioner, I expect a bit of a miracle. There was no miracle, just a conditioner comparable to Aveda’s Deep Conditioner and/or Toni & Guy Oatmeal & Honey conditioner. For now, I will stick with my Kerastase products (the best hair line on the market, especially if you have dry hair). However, do not let this dissuade you from Orlane’s skin line, which does have some wonderful products - Orlance Claircilane, Orlane matifying cream.

on 11/30/2006 12:13:00 AM

This is a really wonderful mask, which keeps my color-treated hair shiny, soft and bouncy after every single treatment. I have used it both as a 5 minute conditioner, as well as a 20 - 30 minute mask. My hair looks extremely healthy and smells so lovely after each usage. The effect is quite long lasting, and I only use this once a week (during the week, I would use a lighter conditioner with a mild shampoo). It is stated on the box that as you continue to use this mask, you will notice your hair looks healthier, shinier and softer. It is retailed at $75 for a 200ml tub. The mask comes in a tub, just like most masks that are available in the market. I use a spatula to take a small quantity out each time I use it (just like I would with all my skincare products). It is not that expensive, considering that you only use a little bit each time (this tub would probably last me about 6 months if I use it once a week, which is not bad at all), and also that it does deliver good results. Will repurchase.

This is a very moisturising hair mask for dry hair. I have used this twice, and you only need small amount, so a little goes a long way. I only kept it on my hair for about 5 minutes, but you could increase the time as needed. Keep the product away from the scalp as it can get too greasy and make sure you rinse throughly. There is no over-powering scent, but it does contain Ylang-Ylang and Jasmine perfume notes. It comes packaged in a beautiful Orlane jar, which may be somewhat unhygenic. It comes in the form of a white, dense cream. The main ingredients in this hair mask are the B21 bio-energic plant complex, silk proteins and moringa seed proteins. Not really sure exactly what benefits these ingredients do to the hair immediately or over time. The only problem I have with this product is the price, in Canada its $94- for 200mL. It's quite pricey and I'm sure you could find other masks, such as Redken which could perform as well. But overall, I would not overlook this mask since it did work well for me.