Nivea Smooth replenishing lotion dry skin

Nivea Smooth replenishing lotion dry skin

4.4

on 6/9/2016 3:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I have been using this product for over 5years. It is a great moisturizer and absorbs really well into my skin. It also has a glow affect to it (but in a good, airbrushing way). I would strongly recommend this product

on 4/8/2016 12:58:00 AM

I love this for spring and autumn skin when it can still need more hydration this is a must for on my dresser

To Read all 20 Reviews, Login or Join

on 12/27/2015 1:40:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

To me, this is almost a gel-creme type of lotion. It's really light but moisturizing, and it sinks in the skin in like a minute, leaving it silky soft. The smell is nice and soft too. not overpowering, and I like the bottle. All-in-all, it's a great drugstore buy :)

on 2/6/2014 12:39:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I always come back to this lotion and I've tried many. From drugstore to high end and this still beats them all. What I love is this actually absorbs into your skin. Other drugstore lotions (I'm looking at you aveeno) just sit on top of your skin and do nothing to moisturize. My skin feels like silk after using this. No other lotion has ever made my skin feel so smooth. It's not heavy, sticky or tacky at all either. I would prefer if it were unscented but it's not an offensive or overpowering smell and it certainly won't stop me from using it. If they ever discontinue this my skin is done for.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I bought 75ml of this lotion for only a little over a dollar @ The Dollar Store (downtown Toronto). The price and the cute purple packaging caught my eye. My boyfriend was complaining about dry hands and they were even peeling at his knuckles. I picked it up at 1st for him and since he's been using it once per day and doesn't seem to have that problem as badly (will probably take some more time to totally heal as he never used hand lotion before (MEN!! lol))...As for me, I love the scent, the feeling of it on my hands and I put the excess sometimes on my neck. It's great for the wintertime. Furthermore, I found another use for it...It removes my eye make up really well. I just put a little Nivea on my Neutrogena make up wipe and it removes so well with NO eye lash loss and it's not near as oily as my Johnson and Johnson's Baby Oil. I wear about 3 or 4 coats per eye of mascara and in literally just a couple of wipes with a little of this lotion, I get it all off. I will re purchase but keep buying the smaller sized bottles.

on 9/15/2013 4:39:00 PM

Like the smell but too thick for my skin

I love the smell of all Nivea lotions. This is by far my favorite one. I have tried the others, but they don't seem as moisturizing and don't really soak into the skin as quickly as this stuff! This is now my hubby's favorite lotion as well!

I was having a problem with itchiness due to my dry skin in the winter time, and this was the perfect solution. I actually love the smell too!

on 9/12/2010 2:24:00 PM

It is nothing really special. I almost finished one bottle. It absorbs very fast and easy to spread. However, I donot think it is very effective on very dry skin.

on 2/6/2010 1:15:00 PM

I am upset because I love how this product absorbs into my skin, but I hate the smell. I can use a ton of this and no white residue. At first I didn't mind the smell, but lately I just can't take it. I don't know how to describe it. Minerally smelling if there is such a thing. Or old ladyish. I really wish they would come out with another scent for this, I would repurchase in a heartbeat.