no images

price range

Reviews

fromDagney

Dec/21/2011

I love Razala - it's so addictive and intoxicating. My review is based on a sample of the oil and a couple of drops of the oil has lasted all day. I can't stop smelling my wrists and for sure, I would love to be the owner of a bottle. It's complex, warm, earthy, resinous....everything I like in a perfume.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (249 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

3.0

Jun/08/2008

I agree with the reviews below, it's a very nice earthy, resinous scent, rich and layered. And, no, it doesn't last at all and yes, it's terribly expensive. The real ambergris probably accounts for that. Anyway, I love the scent, but hate the price and that it doesn't last.
If she can make this in a cheaper, more world-friendly way, I'll come back.

About reviewer (1714 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Fine

3.0

Apr/27/2008

Razala on me was a very close cousin to Mandy Aftel's Tango. It has a similar earthy wild note. It actually smells a bit more like what I was *hoping* the Afteliers would smell like on me. It is a nice blend but doesn't stick around long and the notes aren't really "me". I double checked the website and this blend contains real ambergris so most likely that is the ocean-y …Read more

About reviewer (88 reviews)

SkinCombination, Other, Not Sure

HairRed, Other, Other

EyesBlue

Oct/31/2006

From the bottle, I smell the blood orange, saffron, rose and jasmine - Nice! Upon applying to the skin, the blood orange, pink pepper and saffron blend beautifully with the rose, jasmine, orange blossom, magnolia, ambergris, myrrh, patchouli and oud - creating an absolutely wonderful rich, earthy floral. This is definately one of my fav's from Ayala!

About reviewer (30 reviews)

SkinNormal, Other

HairBrown

Oct/21/2006

Multi-faceted fragrance with depth and complexity. Top notes of pepper appear unfold to reveal a sweet floral blend carefully cradled in the strong, earthy arms of myrrh, patchouli and oud. Real ambergris gives it a three-dimensional boost. Bold, dynamic. Must be tried on the skin to fully appreciate its development. Likeable and unconventional at the same time.

About reviewer (144 reviews)

Age44-55