Urban Decay Urban Ammo Eye Palette

Filtered by skin tone : Medium Brown
Urban Decay Urban Ammo Eye Palette

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I really love this palette! Almost more than my naked palette because it has more of a variety of shades. My favorites are chopper, last call, and smog. I love al of the other as well though! The only shade I'm not a big fan of is grifter because of all the random glitter in it. But overall, I give this a 9.5 out of 10

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

This is one of my absolute favorite products right now! My roommate got it for me for Christmas (so I didn't spend a dime, heh) and I haven't put it down!

Smog: the most rich and perfect deep bronze ever! I hate how orange some bronze colors can get but this is perfect.
Mildew: a really sexy, but muted shimmery green
Oil Slick: a cool glittery black (pulls a little bit too navy on my skin)
Last Call: I was surprised by how pretty this deep magenta plum looked, especially with black shadow in the outer corner
Chopper: light coppery, pink
Maui Wowie: pale greenish gold with silver sparkles
Shattered: an interesting iridescent baby blue that has a green shine
Polyester Bride: super glittery white- not a fan
Grifter: gorgeous lavender, too bad it's loaded with silver sparkles that make it kind of tacky in my opinion
Sin: a shiny peachy gold. I like it on my browbone, but that's about it

While I almost never touch Polyester Bride, Sin, or Chopper, I have used these colors on my light-skinned friends and they look very pretty. This palette is a sound investment. The only thing I didn't care for besides the light colors and the overwhelming glitter in Grifter was the fact that the palette can't really sit open by itself because the magnetic closure makes it snap shut. Other than that, Urban Decay has done it again and I can't wait to snag a whole new palette.

on 2/12/2009 7:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is my first UD product I love this!!! I got it with the primer which I am also loving. I absolutely love every color in this palette. I probably will rarely use the black but it's nice too. The texture is really great and the price is fair also since you are getting 10 colors and none of them are fugly (most palettes usually have at least one fug color). I have deep olive skin (NC45) and all of these colors go with my coloring. All the colors come off as warm on my skin, which I like. This is a HG for me and a great into to UD. The colors are all almost metallic finish. I can see myself now taking this palette with me for travel since it's so versatile and compact. The only thing is i wish the case was plastic and they can keep the little shabby applicator that it comes with I apply these with a brush. The art work on the front is nice and I like that it has a brush.