Urban Decay Urban Ammo Eye Palette

Filtered by skin tone : Dark
Urban Decay Urban Ammo Eye Palette

3.5

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This was my first high end eye palette and in the beginning I loved it. However over time I started picking it up less and less. The packaging is nice with the exception of the flimsy cosmetic sponge on a stick it came with. HATED! I love the magnetic closing and how travel friendly it is. The relaunched version you now get a brush and samples of the primer potion. Now they have some amazing colors in this palette such as smog, mildew, last call and chopper but the other shades were wayyyyyy to glittery for me. Of course the colors are pigmented and go on smooth. this is urban decay were talking about...lol. I returned this product solely because it wasn't versatile enough for me. It wasn't that many looks I could do with this palette. Yes it does have a black ( oil slick) but it has glitter in it and I like most people like a matte black to use for a smoky eye. Overall its not a sucky palette, I just wish It has colors that go hand and hand. Therefore you can make multiple looks which means getting the most out of your money!

on 5/3/2013 10:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

As a medium dark African American in her early 50's no less,and luckily I have no wrinkles yet and I love this pallette. Yes, it does have way too much fallout so I just use it with my ELF mascara shield. Because it is so glittery :-) I don't use this on my entire eye. I balance the sparkle with some matte shadow from UD Naked Basics. I got it super cheap on sale for 16.00.

on 6/8/2011 8:27:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Hell no, I would not buy this again. Why you wonder. One word:GLITTER. And it is sad because there are awesome shades in this palette as well (last call oilslick mildew). But the thing is with glitter that even when you are not using the glitter bombs the glitter somehow transfers from the palette to your brush and ends up sitting on your nose or forehead. And it stays there the whole day while you are trying to look like a grown up woman. Yes I've restricted this to nighttime wear only or mardi gras. And why are the shadows so tiny, I expected some bang for buck. Top of my shitlist this one.

on 12/27/2009 5:47:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is my first UD pallete, beautiful choices of 10 colors, from the pallete itself I can see myself doing lots of different combination looks so it would be great for travelling, doesn't have to bring many many pots of shadows, just this one would be great.

When I tried this on, all colors showed up nicely on my dark asian skin, blended easily and lasts for more than 8 hours all day on my very oily lids and they even stays with notoriously oily boots eye primer, not to mention where I live is very hot and humid so eyeshadow that stays must be one exceptional product. Impressive..

Have to take off one lippie for the glitters though, as there are many fallouts. I usually doing my face after eye makeup and pick glitter fallout with micropore paper tapes, it works!. I've to say that I do like a little 'blink blink', so if you're looking for matte colors, just forget this pallete. As for me, yes will repurchase this pallete again when this one run out, love it!