Urban Decay Urban Ammo Eye Palette

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Urban Decay Urban Ammo Eye Palette

4.2

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 6/20/2015 12:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this on sale. One thing that bugs me: I have 3 UD palettes: Naked, Shadow Box, and Ammo. All 3 have Smog and Sin. I use Sin on my brow bone, even though I don't really like it, because I have so much of it. I do love Smog. Honestly, the only color I really use in here on a regular basis is Chopper. And I LOVE Chopper. I bought this for $16 so it was cheaper than buying a single thing of Chopper and also gives me some fun options that I do use on occasion. For instance, I have Woodstock... because it is so bright, I usually sweep a little Polyester Bride over Woodstock or any other bright color if I want to use it on my lid instead of my crease. I would buy again. Excellent value.

Most of the colors I have in another set - Chopper, Sin, smog
Maui wowie is stunning. I'm not into purple, blues or greens they tend to wash me out. I got it for $12 on sale it's great to travel with you could do a lot with it. Natural day looks a funky colorful eye or a dark smokey look.

on 4/25/2015 9:16:00 AM

It is a really great pallette, but i don't think i could ever wear it alone, because it's all shimmery. But i like combining it with other shadows.
My favorites in this palette are
Polyester bride (great, intense highlight!)
Grifter
Sin
Chopper

I don't really use the rest tbh.
The glittery ones like Oil slick and Chopper does have a lot of fallout, but i think a lot of UDs glittery shadows does.

I wouldnt repurchase the whole pallette, but i could find myself getting Polyester bride and sin as singles, when i run out.

I LOVE that this one came with primer potion! That is the most important part in all of my looks. The palette is great as well. I love the colors put into this, there is a nice variety and all are going to be used equally by me. Seems like these are a bit sheer compared to the individual ones from UD but idk maybe I'm crazy. I do wish they were a bit bigger though. The little brush it came with is actually quiet nice as well. The packaging is freakin amazing! I love the silver and purple and that skull is to die for! I just wish they would have made a spot for the lil primer in the actual palette, rather than make a cardboard thing that holds the palette next to it. It's still nice but if it were like I suggested then it would be much easier to stuff in my bag. This is a nice small everyday palette and I highly recommend it for people interested in these colors. My was $16 which is pretty cheap coming directly from UrbanDecay.com.

on 8/30/2014 7:05:00 AM

I have had the original Ammo palette for quite some time so it's looking very well used and very well loved as it's in constant rotation having some of my favourite UD shadows.

I love Polyester Bride as an inner corner highlight, but the absolute winner in this palette for me is the beautiful mauve Grifter - I love this shimmery mauve so much I would buy this on it's own or this palette again just for this shade. Shattered is a gorgeous light turquoise and Oil Slick makes a great shimmery black shadow eye liner. For a small palette it's actually quite versatile when paired with something like the Naked Basics. As this contains browns/golds with a matte colour or two you can do a neutral eye as well.

There is a little fallout with this palette but nothing too drastic if you are careful, Maui Wowie and Polyester Bride seem the worst culprits for this but brush away easily enough. The formula of these shadows are smooth and buttery to apply, blending easily and staying true to colour all day with a primer. I know there is a newer version of the Ammo palette with re-formulated shadows in the same colours. However this works fine enough not to warrant an up date yet.

This palette... if you enjoy glitter and bright colors, you'll like this. It was my first palette with non-nude colors and I occasionally use it for a pop of glittery color.
However, this palette is not one I use every day.
I enjoy all the colors except Polyester Bride - the glittery white. The white doesn't come off white enough, if that makes sense. However, the glitter is heavy.
Fall out is incredible. This is not an easy-to-work-with palette.
I use it from time to time, but prefer the UD Electric palette for color.
Won't be repurchasing.

I have just re-discovered the fun of eyeshadow. Last Monday I popped by MAC to get a few tips. They tried a nice teal frost and I bought it for $20. By Friday I realized I needed some kind of primer, so I decided to go to Sephora on my way home. I saw this and just had to have it! For just twice what I paid for the single at MAC, I got this cute set with a sample primer, a useful brush and 10 really cool shades to play with!!!!! I have been playing with this all weekend. I love the primer and find all the colours very fun. You can use this set to get ready for anything. I have found very little fall-out and the glitter is fine. I guess I have the newer set. You can use the colours in many ways. I am just learning what works for me.
I really wanted fun colours to play with. This set gives me colours that pop as well as more neutral ones. With the primer, it lasts all day! Even though I paid full price, I am very happy with my purchase.

on 11/20/2013 4:54:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This was the palette that started my UD obsession (ok, maybe addiction!) Many of the colors do have lots of glitter, so if you aren't a fan of being sparkly this palette is not for you. I have the older "vintage" version of Ammo and don't have nearly the glitter fall out issues many other reviewers complain of. I always use an eye primer and a sticky base (Too Faced Glitter Glue, NYX Milk) under the glitter shades. I also apply the glitters with my finger, I press the shadow onto my lid instead of using a brush. The standout colors of this palette are Mildew, Grifter, and Mowie Wowie. I have also recently layered Mildew and Shattered over each other and end up with an amazing, almost duo-tone, teal green. This is such a great palette, and of the 10 UD palettes I own, this is one of my favorites.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I don't actually like UD, but I have a bad habit of buying their palettes, for some reason. Anyway, Urban Ammo is a 10-pan which features a good mix of neutrals, including golden bronze (pearl), light gold (glitter), light fawn/chocolate milkshake (glitter), champagne (glitter), black (glitter) and white (glitter), plus colors - pinky-plum (satin), lilac (glitter), medium aqua with strong golden shimmer, and deep leafy green (pearl). I find UD shadows to be sheer even over primer, and the glittery shades all have dreadful fallout, but they do have a nice soft texture. The packaging, as is usual with UD, is both cute and well-made: black case with a luxe yet edgy lavender/purple flocked velvet design, plus a great magnetic closure that keeps it from opening in my bag and getting e/s all over everything. I mostly use this palette as a grab and go for vacations, romantic weekends, etc. when I don't want to have to think about what makeup to bring. Oddly, out of everything included, I've gotten the most use out of the double-ended sponge applicator that came with. I use it to apply shadow to the lid - since it's almost the length of a normal brush, it's easier to work with than the conventional tiny ones.

on 4/17/2013 7:47:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

This was my first ever eyeshadow pallet, its great because you can create many different looks. the eyeshadows are really pigmented and soft, however there are only four colors I actually use, so its kind of a waste on me. If you love to be adventurous with your makeup than this pallet is perfect for you.