Urban Decay Urban Ammo Eye Palette

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel age: 36-43
Urban Decay Urban Ammo Eye Palette

3.0

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 11/20/2013 1:47:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Love this palette except for the color Polyester Bride. It is white with so much glitter it falls all over. I got this for do cheap through Sephora I couldn't resist. That makes it easy to ignore the glitter colors.

on 12/27/2010 1:57:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

After reading rave reviews for years about UD ES I bought the Ammo and Pony box at Sephora. The pony box was only $20 and I had a $20 gift card so it was free.

The color payoff is good with all these shadows, but the consistency is so shimmery I had to apply a lot to get the color I wanted. And the fallout is ridiculous for most of the shadows. In my opinion it looks trashy. Using it the first time I was having some fun and applied different colors from the palettes to my daughters ages 8 and 11 using the UD primer potion. I discovered it's not just my 48 years of age and oily skin affecting the color and the fading. Both my daughters looked horrible with glitter all over their face and to my suprise the colors (I used different ones on each) faded quite badly on them as well.

I know UD has a cult following, but both of these are going back. I'll stick with MUFE, LM, Lorac and Chantecaille. They are more expensive but worth the price to not look like a clown.