Urban Decay Urban Ammo Eye Palette

Filtered by eye Color : Black age: 30-35
Urban Decay Urban Ammo Eye Palette

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 12/27/2009 5:47:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is my first UD pallete, beautiful choices of 10 colors, from the pallete itself I can see myself doing lots of different combination looks so it would be great for travelling, doesn't have to bring many many pots of shadows, just this one would be great.

When I tried this on, all colors showed up nicely on my dark asian skin, blended easily and lasts for more than 8 hours all day on my very oily lids and they even stays with notoriously oily boots eye primer, not to mention where I live is very hot and humid so eyeshadow that stays must be one exceptional product. Impressive..

Have to take off one lippie for the glitters though, as there are many fallouts. I usually doing my face after eye makeup and pick glitter fallout with micropore paper tapes, it works!. I've to say that I do like a little 'blink blink', so if you're looking for matte colors, just forget this pallete. As for me, yes will repurchase this pallete again when this one run out, love it!

on 12/6/2009 6:10:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I really like this palette. I knew it was chock full of glittery goodness when I bought it, so I wasn't disappointed in finding some of the colors less usable for everyday than others.

Out of the entire palette, I use the color Sin the most. I find that I like Sin a whole lot more than Stila's kitten. Sin seems to work with my NW25 skin better than kitten.

The colors I use the least are Oil Slick, Polyester Bride, and Maui Wowie. I'm not sure why I don't use Oil Slick more, it's right up my alley (my usual black smokey eye). I think I forget about it since it's in this palette (which lives in my purse). As far as Maui Wowie and Polyester Bride, I rarely use these because they are so full of glitter and I get lots of fallout. However, when I do use these; I get lots of bang for my buck b/c these are awesome shades. MW's gold is amazing over my MAC paint pot in Indianwood. And PB is super fun with lots of colors when going out. It's NOT a daytime shade for me.

I like this, but wouldn't purchase again since I don't really use all of the shades. I think I'll just purchase the shades I do use in full size.