Urban Decay Urban Ammo Eye Palette

Filtered by eye Color : Brown age: 30-35
Urban Decay Urban Ammo Eye Palette

4.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

i love this palette it's my go to palette and it is just great. it's pigmented and has great shades you can do a lot with it!

on 9/22/2011 7:16:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I bought this palette a couple of years ago and i love it the colours are ewally good pigmented but i would stay use with a light hand. buy it you will not be dissapointed.

on 6/8/2011 8:27:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Hell no, I would not buy this again. Why you wonder. One word:GLITTER. And it is sad because there are awesome shades in this palette as well (last call oilslick mildew). But the thing is with glitter that even when you are not using the glitter bombs the glitter somehow transfers from the palette to your brush and ends up sitting on your nose or forehead. And it stays there the whole day while you are trying to look like a grown up woman. Yes I've restricted this to nighttime wear only or mardi gras. And why are the shadows so tiny, I expected some bang for buck. Top of my shitlist this one.

on 3/19/2011 7:10:00 AM

I have to admit, I was skeptical when I swapped for this palette. I'm in my 30's and work for a conservative company and thought this shadows would be too glittery for me.
However, once I tried a few of the colors, I was blown away with how beautiful and versatile they are. This turned into a palette I use at least 2 to 3 times a week.
My favorites are Sin, Smog, and Mildew, but I like mixing it up with the other colors. I lucked out when I swapped for this. I'm almost out of Sin now and plan to repurchase the single!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I love the colors in this palette. LOVE them all. As others have written, though, the glitter fallout is an issue. As a 30 year old, I don't want my face to be covered in glitter. Because of this I wouldn't repurchase, but don't regret that I bought this set. It's portable and perfect to take on trips because of the fun color selection.

on 11/13/2010 4:27:00 PM

And thus starts my UD obsession....

I've heard so much about the quality of UD eyeshadows, I'm a huge fan of their 24/7 liners and UDPP but it's so hard to find this brand in NZ and when you do find UD, they are incredibly expensive. Anyway, this is my first UD eyeshadow palette (bought for me from Hawaii from a dear MUA friend, you rock Marcy!) and I'm just absolutely in love with it. The pigmentation is second to none, and the shadows are so soft and buttery and blendable and they last longer than any eyeshadow I've ever tried. The colours are wonderfully wearable and just...just...so so perfect for me, like all my favourite shades in one palette. Wow. If this were a man, I would marry it lol I will be repurchasing if I ever run out, but I doubt thats going to happen in a hurry because its so pigmented. Actually, I will be looking at getting a backup, as well as trying more UD palettes.

HG. Totally and unequivocally my HG.

Oh, and Grifter goes perfectly with M.A.C Orchidazzle for those of you who have it ;)

on 10/4/2010 10:51:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I recieved this as a gift for my birthday and lovvvvvvve it. The colors are vibrant and bright. A little bit goes a long way and the color stays on forever when matched with the udpp. So happy I received this.

on 8/31/2010 12:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is a well rounded palette with natural and dramatic shades. It's very versatile and can be used to achieve different looks. I like the glitter in a lot of these shadows as I find them very flattering. I particularly like Mauie Wowie combined with Mildew. This is great for traveling as you get the variety in a thin compact packaging. All the shadows are easy to apply and they last all day. Will definitely buy again.

on 4/8/2010 5:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I didn't think I was going to like this palette because of the glitter but it happens to one that I go to most often because of the variety of looks you can get. The packaging is adorable and the size is perfect for travel. Most of the colors do have some glitter fall out but I just make sure to apply my eye mu before my foundation....problem solved.

Bought this so I could try out UD's shadows and I have to say that I'm very impressed! Very pigmented and stay on nicely, especially with UDPP. My main gripe is the awful glitter in some of the eye shadows - it ends up everywhere on my face... Don't get me wrong, I love glitter but this glitter is way too chunky and nonadherent to the skin to be wearable. Grifter is a very nice colour, but because of the glitter I never wear it. I stick to the shimmer eye shadows instead. All in all a very good buy if you want to try UD, or as a present, but I wouldn't purchase again due to the amount of glitter eyeshadows I won't use.