Urban Decay Urban Ammo Eye Palette

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Urban Decay Urban Ammo Eye Palette

4.3

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 6/20/2015 12:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this on sale. One thing that bugs me: I have 3 UD palettes: Naked, Shadow Box, and Ammo. All 3 have Smog and Sin. I use Sin on my brow bone, even though I don't really like it, because I have so much of it. I do love Smog. Honestly, the only color I really use in here on a regular basis is Chopper. And I LOVE Chopper. I bought this for $16 so it was cheaper than buying a single thing of Chopper and also gives me some fun options that I do use on occasion. For instance, I have Woodstock... because it is so bright, I usually sweep a little Polyester Bride over Woodstock or any other bright color if I want to use it on my lid instead of my crease. I would buy again. Excellent value.

on 5/19/2013 2:24:00 PM

I tried my hardest to love this palette but it just had do much glitter I strayed away from it often. They are very pigmented shades which Urban Decay I known for BUT the glitter is like glue when it gets on your face. Lots of fallout. It would be good if you have shadow shields though! I use my Naked2 and Basic palette everyday though!

on 4/3/2012 4:11:00 PM

My favorite palette of all time :)
I got this on a whim and have been loving it ever since. I've had it almost 2 years and am only holding off on getting another because I got a tokidoki palette with similar colors recently. I don't expect any shadows, however nice they are, to match the quality of Urban ones though. I use these shadows dry from time to time, but what I really love them for is wet, as liners. I eliminate problems with glitter fallout by pressing a tissue flat against my face for the glitter to flake onto and then just pulling it away when I'm done. A touch of tacky concealer on my lid keeps the glitter from straying throughout the day once it all dries, same for when it's used dry. The colors are usable daily for me because they work with my personal style (pink highlights, tattoos, a few piercings so I'm not shocking anyone at work or throughout the day with my purple smokey eye), but if you need a more conservative look this palette is probably not for you. The packaging is adorable, the pans seem small but a little goes a long way so it should last you, and the formula of the shadows is as silky smooth as can be. Love this collection, love UD.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love this! It was my very first "high end" palette! I think that it is excellent for beginners because it has a nice range of colors. Some of the shadows do contain large amounts of glitter but I don't mind. After you're finished with your eye makeup, just use a piece of tape to pick up the fall out. It takes like 2 seconds! I would recommend this palette to someone who is just starting out with their makeup collection and wants a nice variety of neutral and colored shades!

I got this from Sephora on their Friends and Family sale. I've been eyeballing it for a while so I figured that would be a good time to get it! A few months ago my beloved Mildew shadow flung out of my makeup case and onto my bathroom floor and of course shattered into a million fine powdered pieces. I was so upset! There was no way I could've repaired it. When I found out that the Ammo palette had Mildew in it I got pretty excited because I didn't necessarily want to purchase a $17 shadow. (I bought mine back when they were NOT that expensive.) So this was perfect! For the price of 2 shadows I got 10! They are all very beautiful. I am excited to try them all out. So far I've only used Sin with Chopper and it's sooooo pretty and gives you such a beautiful glowy eye. I pair it with the Baked eyeliner. I love it! I'm excited to try Oil Slick over my MAC Blackground Paint Pot. I've swatched it on my hands and it was really pretty. I'm glad I got this palette. It's perfect size for travel and Urban Decay always has really good packaging for their palettes made of durable cardboard. :)

This is my VERY first palette ever! I love this thing because Im able to make a natural look and a dramatic one. Yes they glitter can be a bit much, but I tap my brush and most of the glitter falls off and im left with the color. Ive hit pan on Chopper & Sin (my fav combo!) I also am still in love with Smog! I think it makes any look really smokey w/o being black. Last Call is also gorgeous as a pink smokey eye! This palette is really worth the price and one of those classic palettes from UD<3

on 5/2/2011 1:15:00 PM

Great packaging, very sleek but the eyeshadows themselves are a let down. They're just too shimmery for me! I found that the glittter migrated around my eyes even after using the UDPP! Ended up swapping this away.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

Stunning palette. All the colors are versatile and It's easy to create natural looks or more dramatic. All the shadows, with the exception of grifter, are highly pigmented. My personal favorites are last call, mildew, smog, oil slick (makes a great line and crease definer), and sin. All shades are ultra wearable and blendable. Now for the bad...all the fall out! Glitter gets everywhere! It's not a dealbreaker but you really have to learn to manipulate and apply the shadow properly. Otherwise this is worth the the money. Mine also came with the UDPP in Eden. Love the primer which can also double as a concealer. I still get slight creasing...but it is much improved. Overall an awsome palette. Great for UD newbies.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I really really love this UD ammo palette.. It's highly pigmented and very long lasting. My favorite colors are smog, maui wowie, oil slick, mildew, last call and polyester bride.. Last call is lil bit intense for me, so i usually use it for a night out.. Polyester bride is a very very good highlighter. I always use it to highlight the inner corner of my eyes and under my brow bone.. I don't like grifter coz it's too glittery. Overall, i really really satisfied with this palette. It's expensive but it's worth it.. :) :)

on 10/4/2010 10:51:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I recieved this as a gift for my birthday and lovvvvvvve it. The colors are vibrant and bright. A little bit goes a long way and the color stays on forever when matched with the udpp. So happy I received this.