Urban Decay Urban Ammo Eye Palette

Filtered by hair type : Kinky
Urban Decay Urban Ammo Eye Palette

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 2/23/2011 3:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

This is one of my favorite UD Palettes..this also happens to be one of the first UD products I ever purchased. IMO all of the colors are gorg...especially Oil Slick and Chopper! Every color has excellent pigmentation and they all show up gloriously on me (NC43). My gun has scratched off which is kind of a bummer but I've had this palette for years so I guess its okay. These do have a lot of fallout..not a big deal since I always do my eyes before foundation. Overall I highly recommend this palette and I would buy this again in a heartbeat.

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

I splurged and bought 2 UD pallettes at once this one and the purple Deluxe Palette- after spending about 40 on them I must say it was a good investment!
I love every colour- they are so gorgeous and rich and have such good colour pay-out.
Super cute packaging (looks beautiful on your dresser!) and for 20 each I think it's a bargain considering a little goes a long way and the amount of shadows you get in each.
Fabulous products. Love love love!