Urban Decay Urban Ammo Eye Palette

Urban Decay Urban Ammo Eye Palette

3.0

1 review

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 8/13/2012 1:18:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is my first UD palette. I chose this one because of the large variety of colors, both neutral and bright. While the colors are gorgeous.. I can't use it due to the immense fallout and glitter bombs in most of the colors. Not only does it wind up all over my face, not only during application but throughout the day, but it drive my eyes crazy, even after I remove it.. the rest of the night and into the next day I feel like someone put salt in my eyes. I tried it for an entire week, thinking I would get used to it, but no luck. It's a terrible shame because it was so expensive, and I really looked forward to the purchase thinking I was getting the best. Now I'm stuck with $40 worth of shadow I cannot wear.... fair warning to anyone else considering a purchase.