Urban Decay Urban Ammo Eye Palette

Filtered by hair type : Straight age: 36-43
Urban Decay Urban Ammo Eye Palette

2.5

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I know there is much rave about this pallets. I got it several years ago when it just came out. Tried it a few times, just found it too glittery to blend well. The sparkling powder falls on my lash often, makes my lash look clumsy and messy. Maybe eye shadow primer is a way to get around with the dusty issue, but UDPP gave my eyelids break out after just one try. It could be a good palette, just not for me.

I had this palette and loved it, today I went to target though and found a super duoe for this palette by Elf. Please see my review and pictures here:

E.L.F. Beautybook Eye Brights Edition Palette Palettes

I am adding a picture of both the Elf palette and the Urban Decay palette side by side above. The Elf palette even compared in quality...wow!