Urban Decay Urban Ammo Eye Palette

Filtered by hair type : Straight age: 30-35
Urban Decay Urban Ammo Eye Palette

4.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love UD... that is all.

My obsession with UD is far more than just that but, keep it simple :-)

Chopper, Sin, Polyester Bride, Maui Wowie, Oil Slick and Smog are my favorites for everyday use out of this palette. I have never used Shattered as I don't think it compliments me well. It's a very pretty color, though. Grifter and Last Call make an awesome "going out" smoky eye look with Oil Slick! Same with Mildew and Oil Slick with a touch of Maui Wowie and Polyester Bride.

Love. Just love.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I love the colors in this palette. LOVE them all. As others have written, though, the glitter fallout is an issue. As a 30 year old, I don't want my face to be covered in glitter. Because of this I wouldn't repurchase, but don't regret that I bought this set. It's portable and perfect to take on trips because of the fun color selection.

on 3/5/2010 4:27:00 PM

This was the first palette that I bought from UD. I've used their single eyeshadows but really wanted to get a palette because their packaging is always so cute! I love this palette and the colors. Last Call and Oil Stick are my faves!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I love my Urban Decay, almost as much as I love my MAC, but I do have to say that this palette is probably one of the best traveling palettes I own. You get a huge variety of colors and if I want a more natural look, I reach for Sin, and then of course, you get all your dramatics for night. There are the deeper colors that you can use as eyeliner. To make my traveling even lighter, I bring along Too Faced liquifeye to transform some of the colors into liquid liner.

I have been a huge Urban Decay fan for about 7 years now, and this isn't the first palette I've purchased. That being said, I do think this is perfect for someone who is new to UD and isn't sure what shades they'd like to try. The size of each of these e/s is smaller than a single would be, but they're also more than $10 cheaper apiece, if you figure them out to be $3.40 per shadow. As someone stated below, they come arranged to give you ideas on duos (top to bottom) but I've come up with some funky combos (all gorgeous) by just playing around with it (Think Sin as a wash, with Smog all over lid to crease & brown eyeliner--or...Sin as a Wash, with Chopper all over lid to crease, and lined with Shattered *WET*) And many others!! The Palette box itself is gorgeous: Black with purple velvet flocking, and magnetized closure. The brushes that come with it aren't the greatest, but they work well for travel purposes. Some of the shadows have glitter, but not all. Most in this palette are actually shimmer, not glitter. And they go on very soft & smooth, and are very blendable! This is a great addition to any Urban Decay Collection, or a great starter piece for someone wanting to try some great eye shadows.