Urban Decay Urban Ammo Eye Palette

Filtered by hair type : Straight
Urban Decay Urban Ammo Eye Palette

4.2

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

I LOVE that this one came with primer potion! That is the most important part in all of my looks. The palette is great as well. I love the colors put into this, there is a nice variety and all are going to be used equally by me. Seems like these are a bit sheer compared to the individual ones from UD but idk maybe I'm crazy. I do wish they were a bit bigger though. The little brush it came with is actually quiet nice as well. The packaging is freakin amazing! I love the silver and purple and that skull is to die for! I just wish they would have made a spot for the lil primer in the actual palette, rather than make a cardboard thing that holds the palette next to it. It's still nice but if it were like I suggested then it would be much easier to stuff in my bag. This is a nice small everyday palette and I highly recommend it for people interested in these colors. My was $16 which is pretty cheap coming directly from UrbanDecay.com.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love UD... that is all.

My obsession with UD is far more than just that but, keep it simple :-)

Chopper, Sin, Polyester Bride, Maui Wowie, Oil Slick and Smog are my favorites for everyday use out of this palette. I have never used Shattered as I don't think it compliments me well. It's a very pretty color, though. Grifter and Last Call make an awesome "going out" smoky eye look with Oil Slick! Same with Mildew and Oil Slick with a touch of Maui Wowie and Polyester Bride.

Love. Just love.

on 9/27/2013 10:06:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I honestly can't decide if I like this or not. One thing you should be advised about is that this has glitter. Not shimmer, not a metallic finish, glitter; and chunks of it. I'm only 21, but I'm not a fan at all of glitter, my favorite is matte. Most of the shadows have glitter, others are more of a metallic finish. Overall, these are highly pigmented as Urban Decay is known for. I've never had anything from them and was pleasantly surprised at the quality. The color itself has no fallout, but the glitter does, I got it on top of my cheeks and all around my eyes somehow. I also was sad about Underground (?), the black shade was great in pigmentation, but didn't seem bendable which is not only a must with eyeshadow, but definitely fit a smokey eye such is what mostly black is used for. It seemed like wherever I put it, it stayed there, that's it. I didn't like Polyester Bride being a white with shimmer, not my ideal on the browbone bringing me to the point that I don't understand why they're really isn't any highlight shades. I do however love Sin and Maui Wowie. I've been going back and forth about keeping this or returning it, but I got it on sale for $12, so I may just keep it, but personally, I would never pay full price ($38USD), but anyone who likes glitter, I think it would be worth it for them. Overall, I think for most that this is a pallet for accentuating. To maybe use a specific unique color in their look, but I don't think this is one to create while looks with really too much. It's a good pallet, it's just very specific and I'm not liking the glitter.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I know there is much rave about this pallets. I got it several years ago when it just came out. Tried it a few times, just found it too glittery to blend well. The sparkling powder falls on my lash often, makes my lash look clumsy and messy. Maybe eye shadow primer is a way to get around with the dusty issue, but UDPP gave my eyelids break out after just one try. It could be a good palette, just not for me.

Cute packaging, and a ton of really fun shades to work with. Only buy this palette if you like glitter! Every eyeshadow has shimmer or a "sheen" to it. Oil Slick, Mildew, and Chopper are some of my favorite shades. "Last Call" is also beautiful!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I don't actually like UD, but I have a bad habit of buying their palettes, for some reason. Anyway, Urban Ammo is a 10-pan which features a good mix of neutrals, including golden bronze (pearl), light gold (glitter), light fawn/chocolate milkshake (glitter), champagne (glitter), black (glitter) and white (glitter), plus colors - pinky-plum (satin), lilac (glitter), medium aqua with strong golden shimmer, and deep leafy green (pearl). I find UD shadows to be sheer even over primer, and the glittery shades all have dreadful fallout, but they do have a nice soft texture. The packaging, as is usual with UD, is both cute and well-made: black case with a luxe yet edgy lavender/purple flocked velvet design, plus a great magnetic closure that keeps it from opening in my bag and getting e/s all over everything. I mostly use this palette as a grab and go for vacations, romantic weekends, etc. when I don't want to have to think about what makeup to bring. Oddly, out of everything included, I've gotten the most use out of the double-ended sponge applicator that came with. I use it to apply shadow to the lid - since it's almost the length of a normal brush, it's easier to work with than the conventional tiny ones.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

It is a great palette with a variety of very pigmented eye shadows.
However these colours are shimmery and glittery, which means that those of age won't find it flattering to their eyes.

It can also be quite messy because there is a lot of fallout while applying the eye shadow.

What I don't like about this palette is the applicator. I find it completely useless.

on 4/3/2012 4:11:00 PM

My favorite palette of all time :)
I got this on a whim and have been loving it ever since. I've had it almost 2 years and am only holding off on getting another because I got a tokidoki palette with similar colors recently. I don't expect any shadows, however nice they are, to match the quality of Urban ones though. I use these shadows dry from time to time, but what I really love them for is wet, as liners. I eliminate problems with glitter fallout by pressing a tissue flat against my face for the glitter to flake onto and then just pulling it away when I'm done. A touch of tacky concealer on my lid keeps the glitter from straying throughout the day once it all dries, same for when it's used dry. The colors are usable daily for me because they work with my personal style (pink highlights, tattoos, a few piercings so I'm not shocking anyone at work or throughout the day with my purple smokey eye), but if you need a more conservative look this palette is probably not for you. The packaging is adorable, the pans seem small but a little goes a long way so it should last you, and the formula of the shadows is as silky smooth as can be. Love this collection, love UD.

I bought this during the friends and family sale at sephora and when I first
opened it I really only liked the top row of colors. The bottom colors were not appealing to me. I did about two looks with this palette but now I'm deciding to return this one back. For my first palette from urban decay it's not all that bad but I feel there are better palettes out there instead of this one. Plus there was some major glitter fall out on my face. My boyfriend even noticed and asked me why my face was so shiny. Yup, this one is going back.

This is my VERY first palette ever! I love this thing because Im able to make a natural look and a dramatic one. Yes they glitter can be a bit much, but I tap my brush and most of the glitter falls off and im left with the color. Ive hit pan on Chopper & Sin (my fav combo!) I also am still in love with Smog! I think it makes any look really smokey w/o being black. Last Call is also gorgeous as a pink smokey eye! This palette is really worth the price and one of those classic palettes from UD<3