Urban Decay Urban Ammo Eye Palette

Filtered by hair type : Other age: 30-35
Urban Decay Urban Ammo Eye Palette

4.7

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

I was really stoked to purchase this palette for 12$ on sale at the Urban Decay website as this was a total steal because all of there palettes are up there in price. The palette comes in a cardboard like casing and magnetized for closing and opening with a velvey texture on the cover. Every shade in this palette is gorgeous and super pigmented with glitter in them. There isn't a single shade that I wouldn't use here. The only issue I have is some of the glitter falls all over your face and cannot be brushed off or covered with concealer so this is something to just accept and im sure this is something beyond their control as glitter is loose. I love all of the colors and would only really buy it again at a bargained price as im on a budget. Highly recommended as the colors are very easy to work with and really stunning.

on 8/31/2010 12:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is a well rounded palette with natural and dramatic shades. It's very versatile and can be used to achieve different looks. I like the glitter in a lot of these shadows as I find them very flattering. I particularly like Mauie Wowie combined with Mildew. This is great for traveling as you get the variety in a thin compact packaging. All the shadows are easy to apply and they last all day. Will definitely buy again.

I'm not sure what I've gotten myself into - but suddenly I'm DYING to buy the rest of the UD palettes! I just bought this yesterday, and I am really loving the quality of the eyeshadows. I'm super-afraid of color, but did a respectable green smokey eye with Mildew, Maui Wowie, Oil Slick, and Polyester Bride last night. It's really easy to blend, goes on wonderfully smooth, and isn't so horrifying pigmented that I can't manage it. It's staying power is pretty awesome, too. I fell asleep with it on last night, and this morning it was still there!

I also did a wash of Sin with a tiny bit of Last Call and it looks great.

I'm taking off a lippie because of the glitter. It just falls all over my cheeks, and I don't really like that. There's a LOT of glitter in this palette!

on 2/3/2008 12:54:00 PM

great set of shades -- all have some sort of shimmer... have not tried all = but I think the black shade has too much glitter for this 35yr old mother of three...

overall I am happy - just used Smog and Sin - good color payoff but NO staying power for me without base. I used NYX jumbo pencil in yogurt.

packaging was really cute but CHEAP (cardboard) for the hefty $34 i paid. however, i really like to play with colors and would purchase again.

UPDATE! Way too much fallout and I do my eye mu first just for that reason. Well, the glitter is so chucky and extremely difficult to brush away on my skin. I even washed my eyes because there was too much glitter everywhere and I still have some left without the color. ARGH! I will only purchase the singles that I loved from the set. It was a learning experience and cheaper than to buy each seperately to find out I dont like all of them.

on 6/21/2007 9:56:00 AM

GREAT PALETTE ALERT: Ammo shadow box is one of the coolest palettes I've ever owned. Everything is fab: the e/s quality, the shade range and the adorable - in a dark kind of way - packaging. Maybe a little pricy, but worth every single penny IMHO.

continued >>

Wow!! This palette has the best assortment of colors. A minimalist could own only this palette and have several different looks to create. Wonderful palette for traveling, and as a gift to any UD shadow newbie -- like me! The price is very good for what you get. Also, it seems like the quality of the small shadows in this box are BETTER than the same color in the invididual pots. Case is beautiful, wish it was metal though and like the other reviewers say, the sponge applicators are pretty much useless....still, I give this palette 5 lippies for the eyeshadows alone. :) Go get this palette before it sells out!!