Urban Decay Urban Ammo Eye Palette

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive age: 36-43
Urban Decay Urban Ammo Eye Palette

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

I bought this palette last year when I first started experimenting more with color. While overall I was happy with the fun colors and color payoff, this palette is way way WAY too sparkly for my liking and I don't really use it anymore. If you like a lot of sparkle, this is for you.

on 4/12/2007 4:14:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've always wanted to try Urban Decay shadows but I hate singles and none of the palettes in the past have grabbed me. Then I saw this on the Sephora website and instinctively, knew I had to have it (we don't have UD in Singapore so I had to buy this without looking at it in person). Boy, am I blown away!! First, I thought Mac shadows were da bomb, but UD's are so super soft, it's like putting a layer of baby powder on your lids. Now, the glitter is slightly annoying, I must admit as it drops all over. But the colour stayed true, and with a base of UDPP, didn't streak or smudge at all after 5 hours. Best of all, I can practically use all the colours in this palette (something unheard of for me!) except maybe Polyester Bride, I'm not a white shadow fan. I especially LOVE Grifter, Chopper and Sin. With the nice mix of warm and cool tones, I find I can wear all of them in different combinations. A tip: if you find the glitter too much, pair just one shade with another Mac e/s. Problem solved! Ref: NC20/25 Chinese, black hair, black eyes.