Urban Decay Urban Ammo Eye Palette

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive age: 30-35
Urban Decay Urban Ammo Eye Palette

3.7

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 11/20/2013 4:54:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This was the palette that started my UD obsession (ok, maybe addiction!) Many of the colors do have lots of glitter, so if you aren't a fan of being sparkly this palette is not for you. I have the older "vintage" version of Ammo and don't have nearly the glitter fall out issues many other reviewers complain of. I always use an eye primer and a sticky base (Too Faced Glitter Glue, NYX Milk) under the glitter shades. I also apply the glitters with my finger, I press the shadow onto my lid instead of using a brush. The standout colors of this palette are Mildew, Grifter, and Mowie Wowie. I have also recently layered Mildew and Shattered over each other and end up with an amazing, almost duo-tone, teal green. This is such a great palette, and of the 10 UD palettes I own, this is one of my favorites.

on 5/6/2013 3:43:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I bought this set on a whim- and I really wish I hadn't. There is so much shimmer and glitter fallout, I look like I'm going to a rave. Which would've been cool in 1999, when I was 21, but I'm getting a bit too old for that look now. The color selection is pretty, but most of the colors don't work well together, so it's more of a random collection than a pallette, in my opinion. The pigmentation is pretty good, but the colors do seem to fade over the course of the day on me. (Other than the glitter, which never dies.) The packaging that it comes in is quite cool looking and unique, but I'm not wearing the packaging, so that's not really much to recommend it for. I don't get much use out of this product, unfortunately.

on 9/9/2010 10:59:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

My favorite palette. Colors are not so bright that they look garish, not so muted that they are boring. Its just right, and I think the glitter is just enough to add some light sparkle, but not so much that you look like showgirl. You can do both dramatic smoky eyes and lightly enhanced shimmery eyes. I could use this one every day, but since it is quite expensive, I got myself a cheaper NYX pallete to wear on work days.