Urban Decay Urban Ammo Eye Palette

Filtered by skin type : Normal age: 30-35
Urban Decay Urban Ammo Eye Palette

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

I was really stoked to purchase this palette for 12$ on sale at the Urban Decay website as this was a total steal because all of there palettes are up there in price. The palette comes in a cardboard like casing and magnetized for closing and opening with a velvey texture on the cover. Every shade in this palette is gorgeous and super pigmented with glitter in them. There isn't a single shade that I wouldn't use here. The only issue I have is some of the glitter falls all over your face and cannot be brushed off or covered with concealer so this is something to just accept and im sure this is something beyond their control as glitter is loose. I love all of the colors and would only really buy it again at a bargained price as im on a budget. Highly recommended as the colors are very easy to work with and really stunning.

i love this palette it's my go to palette and it is just great. it's pigmented and has great shades you can do a lot with it!

on 9/22/2011 7:16:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I bought this palette a couple of years ago and i love it the colours are ewally good pigmented but i would stay use with a light hand. buy it you will not be dissapointed.

on 4/29/2009 8:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I have been living off of this eye palette for a few months now, and I am still completely in love. I adore how colors are paired to be used together to create a beautiful eye. There is not a single color I do not use. Mowie Wowie is absolutely amazing, I love the sparkle. Start with Urban Decay's Primer Potion, and you are set for an all day beautiful eye look.

I just received my order from beauty.com yesterday! I was thirlled when I opened my UD package!!!! This is def. one of my best purchases this year, esp. when it comes to eyeshadows! I love that its all eyeshadows, no blush, or palette lippies (which I hate). As the other review posts, the palette is $34.00, I had some drugstore.com dollars which I was able to use, and free shipping, no tax, I paid about $22.00. I thought it was a deal because I don't have any UD eyeshadows, and instead of buying only a couple full size e/s, I get to try a variety! I would recommend to anyone...BUY THIS!