Urban Decay Urban Ammo Eye Palette

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Urban Decay Urban Ammo Eye Palette

4.2

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

I really like this palette. The colors are beautiful and shimmery.

This palette... if you enjoy glitter and bright colors, you'll like this. It was my first palette with non-nude colors and I occasionally use it for a pop of glittery color.
However, this palette is not one I use every day.
I enjoy all the colors except Polyester Bride - the glittery white. The white doesn't come off white enough, if that makes sense. However, the glitter is heavy.
Fall out is incredible. This is not an easy-to-work-with palette.
I use it from time to time, but prefer the UD Electric palette for color.
Won't be repurchasing.

on 8/24/2013 12:25:00 AM

Great palette. Silky, blendable shadows. 10 colors to compliment any skin tone or eye color. I have used this for years and love that I can change it up to compliment my outfit color or just to add a burst of color to my Naked palette. Last Call adds a great cranberry color that goes with everything. My only complaint is that Shattered tends to fade if you forget to put on your primer, but it fades to nice color so it's not really a negative issue.

I was really stoked to purchase this palette for 12$ on sale at the Urban Decay website as this was a total steal because all of there palettes are up there in price. The palette comes in a cardboard like casing and magnetized for closing and opening with a velvey texture on the cover. Every shade in this palette is gorgeous and super pigmented with glitter in them. There isn't a single shade that I wouldn't use here. The only issue I have is some of the glitter falls all over your face and cannot be brushed off or covered with concealer so this is something to just accept and im sure this is something beyond their control as glitter is loose. I love all of the colors and would only really buy it again at a bargained price as im on a budget. Highly recommended as the colors are very easy to work with and really stunning.

on 4/17/2013 7:47:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

This was my first ever eyeshadow pallet, its great because you can create many different looks. the eyeshadows are really pigmented and soft, however there are only four colors I actually use, so its kind of a waste on me. If you love to be adventurous with your makeup than this pallet is perfect for you.

Wonderful pigmentation, easy to blend, cruelty-free, and good value for money, in my opinion. The packaging is nice, too, and it stays closed, unlike Naked (I have the old packaging, though). The only problem is the amount of glitter/fallout with some of these shades, which is why I took off a lippie.

SIN: This is the unpopular opinion, but I don't like it very much. It's just a metallic champagne colour. Nothing special. Good for retro looks.

CHOPPER: Pretty copper colour. Looks *gorgeous* on blue eyes. Also good for the inner corner.

LAST CALL: My current favourite out of the bunch. Beautiful metallic plum shade, I love using it on the outer corner or in the crease. No fallout.

GRIFTER: Great for putting all over the lid. Chunky glitter with lots of fallout if you don't pat it on. Pretty, subtle colour.

OIL SLICK: My favourite eyeshadow to put over liquid eyeliner. Adds shine to the eyes.

POLYESTER BRIDE: I wore this every day in grades 9 and half of grade 10. Bright white shade with chunky glitter which will fall all over your cheeks. I used to put it on the inner third. I loved this eyeshadow and won't say anything bad about it. It reminds me of Serena Van Der Woodsen, from Gossip Girl.

MILDEW: The most matte shade, in my opinion. I think it's really sexy, especially when used in a smokey eye.

SHATTERED: Makes a good lower-lash eyeliner. It's an electric blue, so it's hard to use up.

SMOG: **Not the same as the one in the Naked Palette!!** It's confusing because they have the same name but this is lighter and shimmery-er. It's full of glitter.

MAUI WOWIE: It looks like the perfect mix of gold and silver to me, with a metallic finish. Looks beautiful used as eyeliner, particularly under the eyes. Really makes the lashes stand out.

Overall, if you're not a fan of glitter, then I wouldn't recommend this palette, but the shades are a lot more versatile than one would believe by looking at them in the box. It lasts forever, too... I used Polyester Bride every day for a year and a half and it's still truckin' (I have hit pan, though). I'd buy it again if it ever ran out, though.

i love this palette it's my go to palette and it is just great. it's pigmented and has great shades you can do a lot with it!

on 9/22/2011 7:16:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I bought this palette a couple of years ago and i love it the colours are ewally good pigmented but i would stay use with a light hand. buy it you will not be dissapointed.

Ever since I got this little beauty, I have been using it non-stop! I feel bad for neglecting my MAC Palette- but these colors are just gorgeous! This is my very first Urban Decay Palette- and I can see why people like these eyeshadows so much. I purchased the UD Ammo and Foreshadow Palettes from AllCosmeticsWholesale.com in a bundle price- I paid nearly $60 less then what I would pay at Sephora (even with shipping to Canada) ...so I was pretty thrilled that I got a sweet deal :) Anywho, when I first saw this, I was a little surprised at how tiny the Palette and eyeshadows are- but honestly, you need so little product, and you get amazing pigmentation and quality. One downside to the palette is the glitter fall-out with some of the shadows- I personally don't mind because I do my eye makeup first, and any glitter gets removed. I can see though how it would bother people who do thier eyeshadow after foundation. All in all, I'm in love with this! and I cannot wait to try more Urban Decay Eyeshadows.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

My first Urban Decay palette. It really has colors that are flattering for everyone, and are usable. I'm really not one to buy the Book of Shadows or other, more intense UD palette simply because I know I would not use every color enough to have to purchase be worth it. I use every color in this one, however, so the $39 price tag was great. (I got it this summer when they packaged it with the Eden UDPP, which is also great). If you're new to UD or just looking for a wearable palette and the Naked is out of stock, pick this up!