Urban Decay Urban Ammo Eye Palette

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry
Urban Decay Urban Ammo Eye Palette

4.1

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My friend has this palette and I use it almost everytime I go to her house and get ready with her...yeah I know unsanitary...who cares...
I wish I got this instead of naked2. There is so much more variety in this palette and I'm okay with all the shimmer in this palette especially because it's not all the same brown basically....
Oh well maybe next time to everyone else who has it youre lucky!!

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Im not too crazy about this palette..theres just too many fall outs. There are chunky glitters all over my face after applying it. But in fairness to this palette, the color pay off is really great, it glides on smoothly and its easy to blend.
Maybe i should try putting my eye makeup first before putting my foundation so in that case i still have a chance to wipe off those chunky glitters.
Im not gonna purchase this again because it will take me a long time to finish this palette.. but i will definitely buy other palettes from UD.

on 9/28/2009 5:40:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I loved my other urban decay palette, the book of shadows...quite disappointed about this one though. The colours swatched really nice, and i do love Maui Wowie. BUT the glitter fall out just ruins the palette for me (so bad i had to use makeup wipes on my cheeks and then reapply foundation!) and shattered is horrible! I think the book of shadows is a much better and more wearable prouct which offers better value for money.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i really like this palette, it has lasted me ages, it has such a variety for different looks it has well known colors like oil slick, sin, shattered, chopper, smog, mildew, polyester bride, last call, maui wowie, and grifter. there is so many to mix and match with, i would describe it as a earthy palette with dark green browns and gold with a greenyblue and lilac and a dark pink. i really like it and would buy it again but it will last a while yet the only thing is my sin has run out :(

on 3/21/2009 12:55:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love this palette. All of the colors are user friendly and easy to apply. I don't normally like sparkle, but these are fun. Easy to throw in a bag for trips and still have lots of shadow choices too!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Really really really like this palette! It's small enough to fit into my makeup bag, and I love the array of colors! You can do subtle, smoky, rock-glam, it's all there. Their shadows are highly pigments, so (with the UDPP) they wear well and do not fade--wet or dry.

However, I do wish it had a decent mirror, though; it's like a fun-house trying to put on shadow with that thing. I also wonder if the magnetic closure is going to let me down; I always favor an actual, physical *snap* thing over a magnet, but this may convert me. I don't use the applicator that it came with; I use my Bobbi Brown travel sized eye shadow smudge brush.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I absolutely adore this palette. I Love all the colors, they all can work very well together or alone. They blend just so perfectly. Definitely the best palette out there!!!!! Price point is very amazing!!! I love the smoking gun definatly amazing packaging!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE! I urge everyone to go try it at least and see how beautiful the colors really are in person!!!