Urban Decay Urban Ammo Eye Palette

Filtered by age: 56 & Over
Urban Decay Urban Ammo Eye Palette

1 review

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 6/21/2009 12:03:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I think this was my first UD palette. I have had this one for a couple of years now and I still reach for it often. I am almost down to pan on several of the shades so I use those sparingly now. It has beautiful bright colors that blend together to create many looks. It is small enough to carry with me in any makeup bag too. I have not had any problems with the lid coming open as one reviewer stated. I do love U.D. eye shadows. They are very pigmented and last all day without a primer. This is one of my favorite palettes from U.D. and I have several. You will not be disappointed with this one.